As per report if you live or work in Electronic City and use the elevated expressway, your expenses are set to rise. Meanwhile to add to the already high fuel prices, the monthly toll charges for the 10 kilometer stretch are set to increase from Sunday. Moreover the monthly fee for two-wheelers is increasing to Rs 560 from the original Rs 545, an increase of 2.7%. Further for cars, an increase of 2.84% implies a charge of Rs 1,405, up from the original Rs 1,365.
Accordingly the monthly toll charges for buses and LCVs (minibuses) will also be hiked, to Rs 3,930 and Rs 1,965 respectively. As per report the cost for return trips on the same day has also gone up there is a uniform increase of Rs 5 for bikes, LCVs, trucks, and buses and however, return trips for cars has not been hiked.
Furthermore, there won’t be any increase for single
trips the same day and these remain at Rs 20 for two-wheelers, Rs 45 for cars and
Rs 65 for LCVs and Rs 130 for trucks and buses. Presently the toll stretch is
managed by Bangalore Elevated Toll way Pvt. Ltd. They said the hike was
mandated by the National Highways Authority of India (NHAI) and it was not in
Chandrababu Naidu leaving no leaf unturned to take on Modi According to sources seasoned politician Chandrababu Naidu whenever he gets an opportunity, he is cornering Modi on issues rather than indulging in personal diatribe. Meanwhile the other day, Naidu has cracked some brilliant satires on Modi's tall claims during the latter's foreign tours. Furthermore Naidu said he was delighted to see Modi's statement on Fintech at Singapore. Naidu said "Where
- Arvind Kejriwal to campaign in Telangana for AAP candidates
- Wedding Photos of Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh leaked out
- Will KTR quit politics, if TRS lost Elections?
- Cyclone Gaja crossed Tamilnadu coast between Nagapattinam & nearby Vedaranniyam
- PM Modi felicitated winning teams of Singapore-India Hackathon
- Social Activist Trupti Desai urged PM ensuring security for her visit to Sabarimala Temple
- Karunanidhi's Life Size Statue to be unveiled on December 16
- . Indian-American to replace Justice Brett Kavanaugh on DC Circuit Court of Appeals
- Gaja impacts throughout the state!
- Smriti Trolls DeepVeer!
- 13 year old dies in boxing contest!
- TN govt ready to face Gaja!
- Automated baggage check-in facility introduced for passengers in Bengaluru Airport
- Railway suspects passengers for missing Bed sheets & Towels in A/c Coaches
- KCR has No Loans, No Cars in his name