Washington sources reported that US President Donald Trump celebrated the six-month anniversary of the massive tax cuts he enacted and whose positive results are shown on the macroeconomic indicators of the country. As per report in a speech on Friday at the White House, Trump started off by saying "the economy is indeed doing well".
Trump said "Six months ago, we unleashed an economic miracle by signing the biggest tax cuts in American history and the wide-ranging plan that was passed last December includes big tax cuts for companies and the wealthy, with much more modest benefits for workers”. Meanwhile besides praising the effects of the tax cuts on workers' lives, Trump said that both domestic and international firms are now investing more in the US and opening new plants here, thanks to the new tax breaks.
Furthermore specifically, the President was on hand this Thursday as
construction of a new factory got underway in the state of Wisconsin for the
Taiwanese company Foxconn, an Apple supplier, which will create some 13,000 new
jobs, according to company executives. Moreover Trump mentioned several times the low unemployment rate, which in May stood at
3.8%. Despite the air of success at the White House, the US economy grew at an
annual rate of 2% in the first quarter of 2018, a figure well below Trump's
promise to reach an annual growth rate of 3%.
Andhra Man found under Moving Train, Escaped miraculously Watch this VIDEO! As per report a man in Andhra Pradesh who found himself under a moving train had a miraculous escape on Saturday at Anantapur railway station. Meanwhile a video of the man lying down on the railway tracks while the train was seen moving over him has gone viral on social media.
- PM Narendra Modi inaugurated Kundli-Manesar-Palwal (KMP) Expressway in Gurgaon
- Telangana Polls : TRS Vs Mahakutami - Ramana promises Mahakutami will bring down KCR family
- Revanth Ready set to score a hat-trick this time
- Dog meat controversy catches fire!
- CM yet to visit Delta - The reasons?
- People surround ministers in Orathanadu!
- Rain warnings for Delta districts!
- Not mandatory to provide Aadhaar to appear for Neet, UGC & CBSE exams
- TN DMK Party contributes 1 crore towards Cyclone relief activities
- Why Donald Trump stops Military Aid to Pakistan?
- Prabhas is in talks with a motor bike company for endorsement deals
- Major Political Parties in Telangana gearing up for campaigning
- Mickey Mouse character turned 90 on Sunday
- More Rain anticipated in Tamilnadu from November 19
- Cyclone Gaja death toll in TN rose from 33 to 45