Tripoli sources made a statement that More than 100 migrants are feared dead after their boat capsized off the coast of Libya, the Libyan navy said on Friday.
As per report the navy also recovered the bodies of three children, and rescued 16 others, Xinhua quoted Libyan navy spokesman Ayob Qassem as saying. Meanwhile as per report their rubber boat was rickety and overcrowded, he added. Furthermore according to one of the rescued migrants, the boat carried around 125 immigrants of different African and Arab nationalities, including dozens of women and children.
Recently Libyan navy rescued nearly 2,000 migrants in the past two weeks
off the country's western coast, and recovered bodies of more than 30 others
drowned at sea. Presently Libya is a preferred point of departure for migrants
who want to cross the Mediterranean toward Europe because of insecurity and
chaos in their countries.
Hyderabad Police organized Job Connect program to provide job opportunities Accordingly the Falaknuma police in Hyderabad organized a 'Job Connect' program at The Progress High School in Engine Bowli as part of its ‘community policing’ initiative. Meanwhile the police said that a total of 4,200 youth, both men and women holding various educational qualifications, had attended the program held between 9 am and 5 pm.
- GoAir to operate services from Kannur to Muscat from February 28
- Did Sasikala have special privileges in Jail?
- Telangana CM KCR's ideology to make Telangana roads shine like a Mirror
- Lalu Prasad Yadav to get a verdict on January 28!
- H.Raja gets triggered with Stalin speech!
- Dhanush's costar reveals sexual harassment trouble!
- Did Congress MLA gift Mercedes Benz to Siddaramaiah?
- I salute Manohar Parrikar's efforts at work," PM Modi
- Muhurtam for Telangana CM KCR's Chandiyaagam is fixed
- Traffic diversions in Chennai for Republic Day Parade
- UNESCO names Rio De Janeiro as 2020 World's Capital Structure
- Sri Lanka wants to take back all Sri Lankan Tamil refugees in India
- Rythu Bandhu Scheme becomes part of National Agenda of action: Governor E.S.L. Narasimhan
- Maverick director RGV to come up with a creative poster goes Viral
- CM Chandrababu Naidu unveiled NTR statue