According to sources Pawan Kalyan and his time are setting up their own media house like how other political parties in Andhra Pradesh are having one each. Meanwhile some news channels have voluntarily supported him but after the barrage of tweets he has poured on media, some have withdrawn.
As per report later some recruitment also happened in Jubilee Hills for JTV, which will be unanimously supporting Janasena party. However this process got slowed down though many thought that it will speed up after Janasena move to their new office in Madhapur and the latest reports we are hearing is that the investors behind this new channel are pouring their investment into another channel. Furthermore with Pawan getting close to Left parties, crowd funded TV channel 10TV is sounding positive for the Janasena president.
Moreover to consolidate that stand of the channel,
now it is heard that close aides of Pawan are getting ready to invest nearly 70+
crores in this channel. It is not known whether they are really investing
or not, it looks like grabbing support of a TV channel is must for a politician
to promote his presence.
136 people died after a ferry capsized on Lake Victoria, Tanzania Accordingly many are missing and it is feared that more than 200 people in total may have drowned. Rescue efforts resumed on Friday after being halted overnight. As per report the MV Nyerere ferry overturned near Ukara Island on its way from Bugorora. Meanwhile it is thought the overloaded vessel tipped over when crowds on board moved to one side as it docked.
- Karnataka CM Kumaraswamy called for a Revolt against BJP
- Balapur Laddu sets a new Record as it fetches Rs.16.6 Lakhs in Auction!
- TN Govt opened bookings for the online sale of imported sand at Thoothukudi port
- PM Narendra Modi catapulted many projects in Odisha & Chhattisgarh
- Is Chandrababu Naidu elder than PM Modi in politics?
- Will Chandrababu Naidu attend Court in Babli Case?
- India moving towards 5G: PM Modi
- "Facebook Dating" made available within social networking company's mobile app
- First Indian state to introduce Smart e-Public Distribution System (e-PDS)
- Pawan Kalyan to have 'Gelupu Rotte' to win upcoming general elections in AP
- Ajay Maken left for treatment abroad for his orthopedic ailment
- Trump participates in UNGA events & bilateral meetings from September 24-27
- Will Madras HC hear petitions challenging land acquisition in Chennai-Salem Project?
- BJP leader gets trolled!
- Kausalya consoles Amrutha Varshini!