As per report finally, after 11 days, TDP MP C.M. Ramesh has ended his indefinite fast unto death protest in Kadapa. AP CM Nara Chandrababu Naidu yesterday met CM Ramesh and persuaded him to end his protest. Meanwhile doctors said that CM Ramesh's health has been weakening for the last few days. Earlier CM Ramesh began his protest on 20th June, demanding a steel plant in Kadapa.
Accordingly the demand was part of the Andhra Pradesh Reorganization Act 2014. CM Ramesh's protest gained nationwide attention. Recently former Tamilnadu Chief Minister Karunanidhi's daughter Kanimozhi visited Ramesh and extended DMK party's support for the cause. Meanwhile when speaking on the occasion, Chandrababu Naidu said that the MECON report highlighted the feasibility of the Kadapa steel plant proposal.
Moreover on the other hand, CM Ramesh said
that he is thoroughly convinced with Chandrababu's three proposals for the
setting up of the Kadapa steel plant, which convinced him to end his fast centre,
must come forward to set up the steel plant itself. Further the state and union
governments must set up the plant on a 50-50 basis. Finally the state
government will take the entire responsibility of setting up the steel plant.
COAI feels new regulations are vague to violate privacy of users Accordingly the Cellular Operators Association of India (COAI) has raised objections to the proposal by the union government to regulate internet platforms. Meanwhile as per report, the main opponents to the move are incumbent operators, Bharti Airtel and Vodafone, while interestingly the other major player and new entrant, Reliance Jio, have no problem with the government’s move.
- Overall Vegetable prices in January declined 4.21%
- BJP to make alliance announcement soon: Piyush Goyal
- Priyanka Chopra, Nick had great time on Valentines Day
- Dewan Housing Finance shares slumped to an intraday low of Rs. 103.95
- Ooty Lake to be cleaned soon
- TN soldier's family and village saddened by death!
- #PulwamaTerroristAttack - Brave Father's inspiring quote after son's death in Pulwama!
- Suicide bomber was 11th class dropout!
- School girl murder mystery resolved!
- Air India flights to Iraq begins operations after 30 years
- Dhanush congratulated Sai Pallavi for beating her own record saying 200 Million
- Protest shutdown against terror attack affects life in Jammu
- Telangana Municipalities good news for Families below poverty line
- CRPF Jawans victimized in Jammu & Kashmir
- Surprise Gift to Rahul Gandhi on Valentines Day