New Delhi sources added that Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Sunday congratulated the people of the nation as the roll out of the Goods and Services Tax (GST) plan completed one year. Modi tweeted that “He congratulates the people of India on the special occasion of GST completing one year, which is a vibrant example of cooperative federalism and a 'Team India' spirit, GST has brought a positive change in the Indian economy”.
Accordingly "GST has brought growth, simplicity and transparency, which is boosting formalization, enhancing productivity, furthering 'Ease of Doing Business', benefiting small and medium enterprises". Furthermore Minister of Railways and Coal Piyush Goyal also congratulated the nation on completion of one year on GST by calling it "the most transformative tax reform in India ever". He tweeted "Congratulate the nation on completion of one year of GST the most transformative tax reform in India ever. Moreover One Nation, One Tax and One Market due to GST has led to economic growth, simplicity for people and transparency in the economy”.
Further following Modi's lead, Goyal also listed
down how GST brought a "transformative change in the lives of people
through ease of doing business, providing opportunities for SMEs, formalization,
and relief for consumers".
Chandrababu Naidu leaving no leaf unturned to take on Modi According to sources seasoned politician Chandrababu Naidu whenever he gets an opportunity, he is cornering Modi on issues rather than indulging in personal diatribe. Meanwhile the other day, Naidu has cracked some brilliant satires on Modi's tall claims during the latter's foreign tours. Furthermore Naidu said he was delighted to see Modi's statement on Fintech at Singapore. Naidu said "Where
- Arvind Kejriwal to campaign in Telangana for AAP candidates
- Wedding Photos of Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh leaked out
- Will KTR quit politics, if TRS lost Elections?
- Cyclone Gaja crossed Tamilnadu coast between Nagapattinam & nearby Vedaranniyam
- PM Modi felicitated winning teams of Singapore-India Hackathon
- Social Activist Trupti Desai urged PM ensuring security for her visit to Sabarimala Temple
- Karunanidhi's Life Size Statue to be unveiled on December 16
- . Indian-American to replace Justice Brett Kavanaugh on DC Circuit Court of Appeals
- Gaja impacts throughout the state!
- Smriti Trolls DeepVeer!
- 13 year old dies in boxing contest!
- TN govt ready to face Gaja!
- Automated baggage check-in facility introduced for passengers in Bengaluru Airport
- Railway suspects passengers for missing Bed sheets & Towels in A/c Coaches
- KCR has No Loans, No Cars in his name