New Delhi sources added that Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Sunday congratulated the people of the nation as the roll out of the Goods and Services Tax (GST) plan completed one year. Modi tweeted that “He congratulates the people of India on the special occasion of GST completing one year, which is a vibrant example of cooperative federalism and a 'Team India' spirit, GST has brought a positive change in the Indian economy”.
Accordingly "GST has brought growth, simplicity and transparency, which is boosting formalization, enhancing productivity, furthering 'Ease of Doing Business', benefiting small and medium enterprises". Furthermore Minister of Railways and Coal Piyush Goyal also congratulated the nation on completion of one year on GST by calling it "the most transformative tax reform in India ever". He tweeted "Congratulate the nation on completion of one year of GST the most transformative tax reform in India ever. Moreover One Nation, One Tax and One Market due to GST has led to economic growth, simplicity for people and transparency in the economy”.
Further following Modi's lead, Goyal also listed
down how GST brought a "transformative change in the lives of people
through ease of doing business, providing opportunities for SMEs, formalization,
and relief for consumers".
Special Focus Hide
4 soldiers die in a fight! Earlier yesterday morning, the defense forces had a gunfight with militants in terrorist prone Pulwama area in Jammu and Kashmir, and in this fight, 4 soldiers lost their lives. Today morning, the defense forces started an encounter operation against terrorists hiding in Pinglan area of Pulwama district.
- Kamal slams Rajinikanth
- KPN Travels - A Bus Service which would make you regret
- Pulwama attacker's father blames Indian security forces for his son turning into terrorist
- Telangana will have 33 districts from now onwards
- Police arrested Kashmiri student for making insensitive posts about Pulwama terror attack
- Mamata Banerjee condemned Pulwama attack, strong action against Pakistan
- Rajinikanth warned Media not to use his photograph for LS Polls 2019
- Pakistan Authorities cancelled registration of a school for playing Indian song & Flag
- Contribute to CRPF Families through this websites
- EPS spends 15 crores on ads!
- Chinnathambi locked in cage!
- No to BJP says Sarathkumar!
- Student thanks minister for slipper
- BIG BREAKING - Supreme court dismisses Vedanta 's plea to reopen #Sterlite plant in Tuticorin
- Cryptocurrency - The basics and all you need to know