Bihar based thieves who had robbed numerous ATMs in Chennai have been arrested. These thieves have stolen more than 2 lakhs rupees from ATMs. However, it has been suspected that the amount stolen by these thieves will be more than the said amount. For the past few months, there had been frequent cases of thefts in Chennai based ATMs in and around the Marina beach. There are many police complaints registered in this regard as well.
In such a situation, the thieves who were involved in the crime have been arrested. It has been found that these criminals belong to Bihar, and now the police are investigating them. After continuous complaints a special force was formed to nab them. This team was headed by deputy commissioner Arokiya Prakasam and Crime branch inspector Deepa, and this operation was supervise by Triplicane deputy commissioner Nagarathinam. The case was followed by a 9 member team.
In such a situation when police
found two suspicious people standing outside Marina SBI ATM, there were
arrested, and the Bihar based duo confessed to all the thefts that had been
happening in the area so far. The thefts had been performed by spying on the
pin number, and using the pin to withdraw money in case of incomplete
transactions, and there was no hacking method used. They had earned a lot of
money this way, and had traveled frequently to Bihar to deposit this money in a
bank account there, and all the travel was made via flight, and it the duo has
been identified to be Munnukumar and Manoharkumar.
Trump administration will revoke work permits to H-4 visa users in 3 months Washington sources reported that the Trump administration may deny green cards to immigrants who have availed or may avail government benefits including food and cash assistance under new rules which could negatively affect hundreds of thousands of Indians living in the US. Meanwhile the
- Amazon to sell Shampoos, face pack, medicinal products made from Cow Urine & Dung
- 136 people died after a ferry capsized on Lake Victoria, Tanzania
- Karnataka CM Kumaraswamy called for a Revolt against BJP
- Balapur Laddu sets a new Record as it fetches Rs.16.6 Lakhs in Auction!
- TN Govt opened bookings for the online sale of imported sand at Thoothukudi port
- PM Narendra Modi catapulted many projects in Odisha & Chhattisgarh
- Is Chandrababu Naidu elder than PM Modi in politics?
- Will Chandrababu Naidu attend Court in Babli Case?
- India moving towards 5G: PM Modi
- "Facebook Dating" made available within social networking company's mobile app
- First Indian state to introduce Smart e-Public Distribution System (e-PDS)
- Pawan Kalyan to have 'Gelupu Rotte' to win upcoming general elections in AP
- Ajay Maken left for treatment abroad for his orthopedic ailment
- Trump participates in UNGA events & bilateral meetings from September 24-27
- Will Madras HC hear petitions challenging land acquisition in Chennai-Salem Project?