Bihar based thieves who had robbed numerous ATMs in Chennai have been arrested. These thieves have stolen more than 2 lakhs rupees from ATMs. However, it has been suspected that the amount stolen by these thieves will be more than the said amount. For the past few months, there had been frequent cases of thefts in Chennai based ATMs in and around the Marina beach. There are many police complaints registered in this regard as well.
In such a situation, the thieves who were involved in the crime have been arrested. It has been found that these criminals belong to Bihar, and now the police are investigating them. After continuous complaints a special force was formed to nab them. This team was headed by deputy commissioner Arokiya Prakasam and Crime branch inspector Deepa, and this operation was supervise by Triplicane deputy commissioner Nagarathinam. The case was followed by a 9 member team.
In such a situation when police
found two suspicious people standing outside Marina SBI ATM, there were
arrested, and the Bihar based duo confessed to all the thefts that had been
happening in the area so far. The thefts had been performed by spying on the
pin number, and using the pin to withdraw money in case of incomplete
transactions, and there was no hacking method used. They had earned a lot of
money this way, and had traveled frequently to Bihar to deposit this money in a
bank account there, and all the travel was made via flight, and it the duo has
been identified to be Munnukumar and Manoharkumar.
CBI & ED likely to issue summons for questioning former ICICI Bank CEO Chanda Kochhar According to report CBI sources said former ICICI Bank CEO and MD Chanda Kochhar, her husband Deepak Kochhar and industrialist V.N. Dhoot in connection with the Rs 3,250 crore loan case involving the Videocon Group and ICICI Bank. Meanwhile the Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) sources said the agency would initiate the summons as it had completed the scrutiny of documents
- SED of Tamilnadu mulling introducing board exams for classes 5 & 8
- Will YS Jagan become CM of AP as per survey?
- BJP leader wants Kanyakumari!
- Viral video of school students in trains!
- Measures were taken to stop water to Pakistan!
- Kamal says Thiruvarur gave family politics!
- Trump made no mention of China or Huawei, steps back from threat of full ban
- Fight between Swiggy & Zomato extends to takeover of Uber Eats
- Summer Season to be hotter than normal in Karnataka
- Congress questions BJP as either PM was completely oblivious to Pulwama attack
- Why Vijayakanth pretty unhappy with BJP-AIADMK response to DMDK ambition?
- YSRCP attacks TDP saying AP has 59 Lakh Fake Voters
- Telangana Govt announces Rs.25 Lakhs to Families of Pulwama attack jawans
- 2019 Elections testing waters for YS Jagan's stamina
- Animosity between AP people & Central government out in the open