Hyderabad sources reported that Telangana chief minister K Chandrashekar Rao said that the government will not tolerate any delay in execution of Mission Bhagiratha project works. Recently CM KCR warned the contracts at a review meeting on project at Pragati Bhavan on Saturday and also cautioned that the excuses by some contractors were not acceptable.
Accordingly the CM said that any contractor found delaying the execution of project works should be prepared to face stern action. Meanwhile he reminded everyone that timely completion of Mission Bhagiratha would help in providing clean and safe drinking water to people. Furthermore when disappointed by some delays in construction of overhead tanks and internal pipelines to villages, KCR called for simultaneously carrying out work.
Moreover KCR said to
the contractors and officials of Mission Bhagiratha to adopt the model of the
Kaleswaram project which was being built on a fast track and works were
progressing round the clock. Further he reminded all the officials who
participated in the review meeting that he had promised the people in the
assembly those 25,000 villages in the state will have piped drinking water
availability by next elections. As per report CM said though the contractors
were involved in the Mission Bhagiratha project, it was the responsibility of
government officers and engineers to monitor the project.
CBI & ED likely to issue summons for questioning former ICICI Bank CEO Chanda Kochhar According to report CBI sources said former ICICI Bank CEO and MD Chanda Kochhar, her husband Deepak Kochhar and industrialist V.N. Dhoot in connection with the Rs 3,250 crore loan case involving the Videocon Group and ICICI Bank. Meanwhile the Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) sources said the agency would initiate the summons as it had completed the scrutiny of documents
- SED of Tamilnadu mulling introducing board exams for classes 5 & 8
- Will YS Jagan become CM of AP as per survey?
- BJP leader wants Kanyakumari!
- Viral video of school students in trains!
- Measures were taken to stop water to Pakistan!
- Kamal says Thiruvarur gave family politics!
- Trump made no mention of China or Huawei, steps back from threat of full ban
- Fight between Swiggy & Zomato extends to takeover of Uber Eats
- Summer Season to be hotter than normal in Karnataka
- Congress questions BJP as either PM was completely oblivious to Pulwama attack
- Why Vijayakanth pretty unhappy with BJP-AIADMK response to DMDK ambition?
- YSRCP attacks TDP saying AP has 59 Lakh Fake Voters
- Telangana Govt announces Rs.25 Lakhs to Families of Pulwama attack jawans
- 2019 Elections testing waters for YS Jagan's stamina
- Animosity between AP people & Central government out in the open