Toronto sources reported that Canadian rapper Smoke Dawg has been shot dead here in an incident which left another man and a woman injured. As per report Smoke was 21. Toronto Police Operations Centre said on Twitter "Multiple shots" were fired in the Entertainment District of the city on Saturday evening. Meanwhile one of the two male victims succumbed to his injuries, the two suspects may have fled in a black SUV or a white car.
Moreover Mustafa the Poet, a Canadian spoken word artist, announced the news of his friend's death on Twitter. He wrote "Smokey is gone, may our prayers follow him to heaven." Smoke Dawg's death comes just weeks after XXXTentacion, a US rapper, was shot dead in Florida. Furthermore as a tribute to Smoke Dawg, Toronto based rapper Drake shared a message along with an image on Instagram.
He wrote "All these gifts and blessed souls and inner lights being
extinguished lately are devastating. He wishes peace would wash over our city,
so much talent and so many stories we never get to see play out. Rest up Smoke".
Smoke Dawg, of Trinidadian, Jamaican and Somalian heritage, was part of an up
and coming group of rappers called Halal Gang. Further he gained success with
hit song "Still" three years ago and later collaborated with American
hip hop artiste French Montana and the UK's Skepta.
Will Congress give Special Status to AP? Accordingly Congress President Rahul Gandhi said that Prime Minister Narendra Modi was disrespecting the people of Andhra Pradesh by breaking all promises made to the state during bifurcation in 2014. Meanwhile Gandhi promised that immediately after coming to power, the Congress would accord special category status to the state as per the commitment made by the Government of India in the Andhra Pradesh
- PMK ropes in an actor!
- You will be shocked to know Modi's asset value - No Cars or Houses!
- Apollo's shocker on CCTV!
- Pandya injured - Damage for India?
- Hima Das name nominated for Arjuna Award
- Korean Presidents signs agreement to Ease Tension
- Ambati questioned Chandrababu's motive behind involving in affairs of TRS party
- Stormy Daniels provides a graphic description of Trump's genitalia
- Rahul Gandhi called Congress Workers been Lathi charged as "dictatorship under PM Modi"
- Saudi Arabia auctions real estates of billionaire Maan al-Sanea
- In 2019 Lok Sabha polls, people will defeat BJP: Mamata Banerjee
- MK Stalin launched scathing attack on Edappadi Palaniswami leveling corruption charges
- Trump imposes additional tariffs on China from September 24
- Who is the Baahubali of Telangana?
- Yusaku Maezawa, founder & CEO of Zozo, First Tourist to Moon