Hyderabad sources reported that the 'Hyderabad Sailing Week,' the multiclass national level sailing championship will begin at the Hussain Sagar Lake here from July 3. As per report EME Sailing Association said the championship is now in its 33rd year, and over two hundred sailors from all over the country are expected to participate in this year's event, Major General TSA Narayanan, Vice Commodore.
Meanwhile the National Sailing Coaching Camp was conducted from June 17 to June 30 as a precursor to the main event. Further he said the Hyderabad Sailing Week will also include National level Seminar on 'Race Management. He added "Hyderabad is a popular destination for sailing in the country. As the wind conditions in June-July are most favorable in the Hussain Sagar Lake to hone the skills in boat handling and understanding wind shifts”.
Narayanan said in a release "This is a landmark year for the EME
Sailing Association as this year the event has been accredited as the Yachting
Association of India (YAI) National Ranking event where in the performance of
the sailors will be ranked, which will give them points for selection into
National Team". Moreover Telangana's Minister for IT and Municipal
Administration and Urban Development, KT Rama Rao will be the chief guest for
the opening ceremony.
Did Governor E.S.L. Narasimhan brought KCR closer to BJP? Accordingly Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister N. Chandrababu Naidu makes regular visits to AP & Telangana Governor E.S.L Narasimhan to inform him of the challenges the state is facing in the aftermath of bifurcation. While it is protocol to apprehend the Governor on the developments and challenges in Andhra Pradesh as the head of a state, TDP cadre and the people of AP feel that these regular meetings with Narasimhan are futile.
- Cyclonic storm Gaja to bring heavy Rainfall Coupled with Gale Wind
- Puducherry CM slammed KCR
- Why Prabhas not showing interest in his marriage?
- Chandrababu Naidu released TDPs candidates list for Telangana Polls
- Pawan Kalyan contributed Rs. 100 for serving people
- World's biggest OIL supplier Saudi Arabia announced plans to cut production
- Tougher laws & stricter implementation for rapism & Murder against girls: Rajinikanth
- Cochin International Airport bags an award
- 1000 War rockets to be preserved at Museum
- TN Matriculation Head orders Schools not to collect Money by threatening parents
- Alibaba makes record selling in first five minutes & $10 billion figure achieved
- Distributing 1 Lakh Cows per year is in BJPs Manifesto
- 69% Pakistanis aged 15-65 years don't know what the Internet is!!!
- Why Pasupuleti Balaraju quit TDP joined Janasena Party?
- Telangana Polls scheduled to be held by December 7