People would have witnessed drivers standing and driving buses, sitting and driving buses, and even riding with one hand on steering and with one hand on mobile, speaking over it. Despite all this, the concentration and attention of the drivers will be on the road throughout the journey ensuring passenger safety. However, one particular bus driver has driven a bus while reading a newspaper and has kept his passengers in constant fear.
And this has shockingly taken place in Chennai. 47D bus plied between Avadi and Thiruvanmiyur in Chennai, and one such bus in this series was traveling with numerous passengers and the travel was going smooth. However, the driver suddenly gave a shocker to the audience by spreading a newspaper over the bus steering and beginning to read the paper.
While the shocked passengers told that driver to stop reading the paper he never cared about their voices and continued reading the paper. When enquired in Ambattur bus depot it was said that investigation is on to find the driver who did it and that necessary action will be taken.
In such scenarios of careless driving, just the department punishments won't suffice and these drivers must be charged by the government itself and cancel the license as well. Without such harsh punishments, such careless drivers might turn out to be a nightmare for passengers.
Will Chandrababu Naidu attend Court in Babli Case? Dharmabad sources made a statement that in a jolt to Andhra Pradesh CM Nara Chandrababu Naidu and the Dharmbad Court yesterday rejected the recall petition filed by the advocates who represented him. Meanwhile in connection with the Babli project protests case, the Court ordered that Chandrababu, despite being a Chief Minister, should attend the Court proceedings.
- India moving towards 5G: PM Modi
- "Facebook Dating" made available within social networking company's mobile app
- First Indian state to introduce Smart e-Public Distribution System (e-PDS)
- Pawan Kalyan to have 'Gelupu Rotte' to win upcoming general elections in AP
- Ajay Maken left for treatment abroad for his orthopedic ailment
- Trump participates in UNGA events & bilateral meetings from September 24-27
- Will Madras HC hear petitions challenging land acquisition in Chennai-Salem Project?
- BJP leader gets trolled!
- Kausalya consoles Amrutha Varshini!
- Krishnaswamy turns against Karunas!
- Daye suppression isn't the end!
- HD Kumaraswamy meets 3,000 people every week during 'Janata Darshan'
- Muslims across 31 districts of Telangana must get representation in 2018 Elections
- TN Dr. Ambedkar Law University to remove unqualified teaching staff & other staff
- Will Tamilnadu Govt make Helmet compulsory?