People would have witnessed drivers standing and driving buses, sitting and driving buses, and even riding with one hand on steering and with one hand on mobile, speaking over it. Despite all this, the concentration and attention of the drivers will be on the road throughout the journey ensuring passenger safety. However, one particular bus driver has driven a bus while reading a newspaper and has kept his passengers in constant fear.
And this has shockingly taken place in Chennai. 47D bus plied between Avadi and Thiruvanmiyur in Chennai, and one such bus in this series was traveling with numerous passengers and the travel was going smooth. However, the driver suddenly gave a shocker to the audience by spreading a newspaper over the bus steering and beginning to read the paper.
While the shocked passengers told that driver to stop reading the paper he never cared about their voices and continued reading the paper. When enquired in Ambattur bus depot it was said that investigation is on to find the driver who did it and that necessary action will be taken.
In such scenarios of careless driving, just the department punishments won't suffice and these drivers must be charged by the government itself and cancel the license as well. Without such harsh punishments, such careless drivers might turn out to be a nightmare for passengers.
CBI & ED likely to issue summons for questioning former ICICI Bank CEO Chanda Kochhar According to report CBI sources said former ICICI Bank CEO and MD Chanda Kochhar, her husband Deepak Kochhar and industrialist V.N. Dhoot in connection with the Rs 3,250 crore loan case involving the Videocon Group and ICICI Bank. Meanwhile the Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) sources said the agency would initiate the summons as it had completed the scrutiny of documents
- SED of Tamilnadu mulling introducing board exams for classes 5 & 8
- Will YS Jagan become CM of AP as per survey?
- BJP leader wants Kanyakumari!
- Viral video of school students in trains!
- Measures were taken to stop water to Pakistan!
- Kamal says Thiruvarur gave family politics!
- Trump made no mention of China or Huawei, steps back from threat of full ban
- Fight between Swiggy & Zomato extends to takeover of Uber Eats
- Summer Season to be hotter than normal in Karnataka
- Congress questions BJP as either PM was completely oblivious to Pulwama attack
- Why Vijayakanth pretty unhappy with BJP-AIADMK response to DMDK ambition?
- YSRCP attacks TDP saying AP has 59 Lakh Fake Voters
- Telangana Govt announces Rs.25 Lakhs to Families of Pulwama attack jawans
- 2019 Elections testing waters for YS Jagan's stamina
- Animosity between AP people & Central government out in the open