People would have witnessed drivers standing and driving buses, sitting and driving buses, and even riding with one hand on steering and with one hand on mobile, speaking over it. Despite all this, the concentration and attention of the drivers will be on the road throughout the journey ensuring passenger safety. However, one particular bus driver has driven a bus while reading a newspaper and has kept his passengers in constant fear.
And this has shockingly taken place in Chennai. 47D bus plied between Avadi and Thiruvanmiyur in Chennai, and one such bus in this series was traveling with numerous passengers and the travel was going smooth. However, the driver suddenly gave a shocker to the audience by spreading a newspaper over the bus steering and beginning to read the paper.
While the shocked passengers told that driver to stop reading the paper he never cared about their voices and continued reading the paper. When enquired in Ambattur bus depot it was said that investigation is on to find the driver who did it and that necessary action will be taken.
In such scenarios of careless driving, just the department punishments won't suffice and these drivers must be charged by the government itself and cancel the license as well. Without such harsh punishments, such careless drivers might turn out to be a nightmare for passengers.
Anna University Exams postponed to December 13, 14 due to Cyclone Gaja Recently Anna University has announced that theory examinations scheduled for Friday will now be conducted on December 13. As per report the University has also postponed examinations scheduled for November 17 to December 14 and the examinations have been rescheduled on account of Cyclone Gaja, which hit the coastal areas in Tamilnadu on Friday.
- Mobile app to track air pollution developed by Delhi students
- PM Narendra Modi campaigned at Chhattisgarh
- Congress privilege motion against Modi!
- Yogi Adityanath's hug challenge!
- Hyderabad Metro recording footfall of 80,000-85,000 passengers per day
- Controversial Ad of Kalyan Jewelry removed
- Donald Trump unlikely to get boot from Twitter even after threatening Iran
- Pack your Condoms too if you are going on a Tour of France - Here's Why...
- US Officials apologize to Sikh Minister as they forced to remove his Turban
- Two-Wheeler owners to get incentives?
- Leaders can take a lesson or two to watch KTR & Pawan words in public
- Iraqi Airways suspend 2 pilots who fought for food tray
- AP Govt taken a sensational decision restricting CBI's entry into AP
- Mahindra & Mahindra rolled out electric 3 wheeler auto rickshaw in Bengaluru
- Sabarimala Temple Police Officers instructed to follow new Dress Code