The Punjab government has recommended the government to make the laws strict enough to impose death penalty as the punishment for drug trading. The Punjab government has sent a recommendation letter with the proposal for implementing this.
Yesterday, the Punjab state assembly was convened under the state chief minister Amrinder Singh. Post the conclusion of this session, Chief Minister Amrinder Singh had met the press and interacted with them, briefing on the decisions taken in the meeting. He had said that one of the important decisions taken in the meeting was to make Punjab a drug free state.
Besides, he had revealed that the
Punjab government will be taking necessary steps to emphasize the need of
punishments as strong as death penalty for drug trading, and the same will be
recommended to the central government for immediate implementation. Amrinder
Singh said that the government in Punjab aims to eliminate drugs from the
state, and a proposal to implement death penalty for drugs as a law in the
state, has been already forwarded to the central government for its approval.
Migrants figures shown a negative growth of 11.6% from Kerala Accordingly a new study says factors like the declining population in the 19-25 age groups and stagnant wages in the Gulf countries could be responsible for migration from Kerala declining 11% between 2013 and 2018. S. Irudayarajan, who led the Kerala Migration Survey (KMS) 2018 told reporters in Thiruvananthapuram
- Uber's Food delivery launched Insurance Program in partnership with Tata AIG
- Investigation about Sewing Needle hidden in Strawberries
- Karnataka Govt reduced state taxes on petrol & diesel
- Is YS Jagan caught in a trap?
- Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh testifies hearing before Senate Judiciary Committee
- Major Fire Accident at Kanya Cinema Theater, Visakhapatnam
- T Rajendar coming to Thiruvarur?
- Auto driver attacked for questioning BJP leader on Petrol price hike!
- Yet again Petrol Price goes up...
- Case against Thirumurugan Gandhi dismissed!
- H Raja's words will help fascism!
- H Raja receives High court order!
- Babies born yesterday on PM Modi's birthday gifted gold rings at Chennai
- TN couple received Petrol as Marriage Gift!!!
- Ramdev will not campaign for BJP in 2019 elections