Accordingly DMK Working President MK Stalin slammed Tamilnadu Governor Banwarilal Purohit for allegedly infringing on the autonomy of the state and said that he would personally wave the black flag at him the next time he conducts a ‘field visit’. Meanwhile when speaking at the DMK student-wing event in Karur on Saturday, he said that he is not the one to be intimidated by the imprisonment threats of the Governor.
He said “The Raj Bhavan has issued a statement threatening us with an imprisonment of seven years. He had seen many such threats and has been raised by Kalaignar and moreover has already said that in order to preserve the state’s autonomy, He is ready to be in jail for life and he is waiting for the governor to go on his next field visit and is going to wave a black flag there”. Moreover Stalin also said that the Governor ordered the arrest of DMK cadres in Namakkal after they demanded a CBI probe into Nirmala Devi case.
Furthermore around 200 DMK workers were remanded in
judicial custody for raising black flags during the Governor’s visit to
Namakkal district last week. Hence this was followed by a protest
led by Stalin in front of Raj Bhavan, in which he along with the cadre
were detained by the police, where they were protesting against the arrest of
DMK cadres in Namakkal the day before. Further Banwarilal Purohit has
repeatedly been accused by leader of opposition parties trying to
disrupt the state’s autonomy.
P. Chidambaram questions KCR about providing 1 Lakh Govt Jobs Accordingly Rajya Sabha MP, Congress leader and former Finance Minister P Chidambaram questioned the Telangana Rashtra Samiti government in Telangana on the promises it made when it came to power in 2014. Chidambaram in a statement “Although this is a State election, Telangana is one of five States that are holding elections in November-December. Hence, these elections have acquired a national
- Can you guess who Winner of Telangana Elections is?
- Vijayashanthi upset for not having photos of Female Leaders in posters?
- Amit Shah accused Pinarayi government treating Ayyappa devotees like Gulag inmates
- USD 1.3 billion aid to Pakistan will remain suspended: Donald Trump
- TRS loses MP close to election!
- Father kills daughter brutally!
- Fresh revelations on dog meat controversy!
- Is Central govt watching Gaja?
- Chennai to get Rain for next 48 Hours
- What is the mood inside Janasena party?
- Konda Vishweshwar Reddy quits TRS, joins Congress
- Sachin says Sports & Education should go together
- Delhi faces Poor Air Quality in Mornings
- Khusbhu said KCR will be ZERO after December 11
- Why Donald Trump portraying himself as Paul Revere of terrorism age?