Accordingly DMK Working President MK Stalin slammed Tamilnadu Governor Banwarilal Purohit for allegedly infringing on the autonomy of the state and said that he would personally wave the black flag at him the next time he conducts a ‘field visit’. Meanwhile when speaking at the DMK student-wing event in Karur on Saturday, he said that he is not the one to be intimidated by the imprisonment threats of the Governor.
He said “The Raj Bhavan has issued a statement threatening us with an imprisonment of seven years. He had seen many such threats and has been raised by Kalaignar and moreover has already said that in order to preserve the state’s autonomy, He is ready to be in jail for life and he is waiting for the governor to go on his next field visit and is going to wave a black flag there”. Moreover Stalin also said that the Governor ordered the arrest of DMK cadres in Namakkal after they demanded a CBI probe into Nirmala Devi case.
Furthermore around 200 DMK workers were remanded in
judicial custody for raising black flags during the Governor’s visit to
Namakkal district last week. Hence this was followed by a protest
led by Stalin in front of Raj Bhavan, in which he along with the cadre
were detained by the police, where they were protesting against the arrest of
DMK cadres in Namakkal the day before. Further Banwarilal Purohit has
repeatedly been accused by leader of opposition parties trying to
disrupt the state’s autonomy.
TN Govt plans to introduce Board Exams for Class 5 & 8 Accordingly Tamilnadu government is going to introduce board examinations for the students of class 5 and class 8, in addition to the already existing public exams for students in classes 10, 11 and 12. Meanwhile according to a circular issued to all the district education offices, the third term exams conducted in schools will henceforth be conducted as public exams. These exams will have common question papers for all the schools in Tamilnadu.
- Guntur District farmer committed suicide, doubts raised
- UK no longer preferred market for Indian investment due to Brexit factor
- Pakistan Cricketers portrait removed from HPCA
- From a farmer's son to People's Hero - Dr. Koti Reddy Saripalli
- DMK Congress deal soon!
- What's the problem for DMDK?
- India receives support from Israel!
- Public shocked after tremors in Delhi!
- APTA achieved India Book of record by making longest bamboo chicken in India
- Budget of Rs 3,116 crore for 2019-20 unveiled by TTD
- Chennai Metro Rail to install WiFi facilities at all stations
- Saudi Arabia-India plans to set up a ''Strategic Partnership Council'
- Donald Trump planning to meet North Korean Leader Kim Jong-Un again
- Is Nagarjuna making his Political entry?
- Why Rahul Gandhi made a surprise visit to AP Bhawan?