As per report with the state representatives of the left parties CPI and CPM who is battling for the survival has indicated that they would contest with Pawan Kalyan's Janasena party that in turn is a debutante in politics and is struggling to prove. Meanwhile CPI state general secretary Rama Krishna stated that Pawan Kalyan would be their CM Candidate in 2019 general polls.
Accordingly Rama Krishna said CPI, CPM and Janasena would contest together in the upcoming polls with the help of other small and neutral political parties. Moreover he opined that Pawan Kalyan is matured enough politically. Rama Krishna's comments on announcing Pawan as their CM choice has triggered a political debate in AP. Furthermore the CPI (M) and CPI are yet to confirm the development.
Previously Pawan Kalyan had announced that Janasena
and its allied candidates would contest all the 175 assembly constituencies. Presently
with the addition of CPI and CPM on his side, Pawan may find the candidates
easily, but one has to wait and watch what would be the impact of the
collaboration of Janasena, CPM and CPI.
Balapur Laddu sets a new Record as it fetches Rs.16.6 Lakhs in Auction! Balapur Ganesh laddu has set a new record this year in the auctions as it fetched Rs.16.6 Lakhs! Srinivas Gupta of Arya-Vysya committee has owned the Laddu after a huge competition in this auction...
- TN Govt opened bookings for the online sale of imported sand at Thoothukudi port
- PM Narendra Modi catapulted many projects in Odisha & Chhattisgarh
- Is Chandrababu Naidu elder than PM Modi in politics?
- Will Chandrababu Naidu attend Court in Babli Case?
- India moving towards 5G: PM Modi
- "Facebook Dating" made available within social networking company's mobile app
- First Indian state to introduce Smart e-Public Distribution System (e-PDS)
- Pawan Kalyan to have 'Gelupu Rotte' to win upcoming general elections in AP
- Ajay Maken left for treatment abroad for his orthopedic ailment
- Trump participates in UNGA events & bilateral meetings from September 24-27
- Will Madras HC hear petitions challenging land acquisition in Chennai-Salem Project?
- BJP leader gets trolled!
- Kausalya consoles Amrutha Varshini!
- Krishnaswamy turns against Karunas!
- Daye suppression isn't the end!