Presently with the chances of the Centre's assistance to AP is dull and remote, Andhra Pradesh state government is mulling to raise the funds for the construction of Capital Amaravati through Bonds. Meanwhile AP state government is toying with the idea of issuing bonds worth Rs 42,000 Crore for the construction of people's capital Amaravati. Accordingly the CRDA (Capital Region Development Authority (CRDA) officials have put the idea before CM Chandrababu who has principally agreed to the proposal and asked the officials to provide full details.
As per report a specially constituted committee is said to be working on the rate of the interest for the bonds to be issued to raise the funds for AP's capital city. Further the RBI's savings bond has an interest of 7.75% while the small saving schemes such as the National Savings Certificate offer 7.6%. Moreover the CRDA officials are suggesting that 8% fixed interest would draw the investors.
Furthermore AP is said to be fuming over the Centre for its very little
help. Hence the Centre has released a meager Rs 1000 Crore for the projects in
Vijayawada and Guntur, whereas Rs 1500 Crore has been granted for the
construction of Amaravati whereas it is estimated that the capital city would
cost Rs 52,000 Crore for the state government. Presently AP state government is
planning to come up with the special bonds for the Overseas Telugu community
who would be interested to take part in the capital construction.
Anna University Exams postponed to December 13, 14 due to Cyclone Gaja Recently Anna University has announced that theory examinations scheduled for Friday will now be conducted on December 13. As per report the University has also postponed examinations scheduled for November 17 to December 14 and the examinations have been rescheduled on account of Cyclone Gaja, which hit the coastal areas in Tamilnadu on Friday.
- Mobile app to track air pollution developed by Delhi students
- PM Narendra Modi campaigned at Chhattisgarh
- Congress privilege motion against Modi!
- Yogi Adityanath's hug challenge!
- Hyderabad Metro recording footfall of 80,000-85,000 passengers per day
- Controversial Ad of Kalyan Jewelry removed
- Donald Trump unlikely to get boot from Twitter even after threatening Iran
- Pack your Condoms too if you are going on a Tour of France - Here's Why...
- US Officials apologize to Sikh Minister as they forced to remove his Turban
- Two-Wheeler owners to get incentives?
- Leaders can take a lesson or two to watch KTR & Pawan words in public
- Iraqi Airways suspend 2 pilots who fought for food tray
- AP Govt taken a sensational decision restricting CBI's entry into AP
- Mahindra & Mahindra rolled out electric 3 wheeler auto rickshaw in Bengaluru
- Sabarimala Temple Police Officers instructed to follow new Dress Code