Chennai sources reported that the trolls went on to remind him of his daughter Shruti's reported remarks about her caste identity some years ago. Meanwhile Hassan's recent Twitter remarks that he had refused to fill in the caste and religion column in his daughters' school admission certificate, was asked if that alone could end caste issues.
Hassan had tweeted "He refused to fill in the caste and religion column in both his daughters' school admission certificate and that's the only way, it will pass on to the next generation. Every individual should start contributing for progress. Kerala started implementing the same. Those who do should be celebrated”. Moreover a Twitter user uploaded a segment of a TV interview by Shruti Hassan in which she appears to say she was an "Iyengar" (a Brahmin Vaishnavite sect).
Furthermore one user wrote “Start your reform from home sir. Not filling
in caste is not a solution, bring the kids up in a way they don't know their
caste Hypocrite”. Moreover Shruti had "proudly" identified her
father, her sister and herself to be "Iyengar," another Twitter user
said, adding "mere removal of the "poonool" (sacred
thread-janevu) or tearing apart the caste certificate will not end caste."
Ambati questioned Chandrababu's motive behind involving in affairs of TRS party Vijayawada sources reported that official spokesperson of the YSR Congress party (YSRCP) Ambati Rambabu yesterday said that the Vangaveeti family would have the due respect and recognition in the party. Meanwhile he clarified that the YSRCP has taken the decision to invite the family into the party after taking into account all the aspects.
- Stormy Daniels provides a graphic description of Trump's genitalia
- Rahul Gandhi called Congress Workers been Lathi charged as "dictatorship under PM Modi"
- Saudi Arabia auctions real estates of billionaire Maan al-Sanea
- In 2019 Lok Sabha polls, people will defeat BJP: Mamata Banerjee
- MK Stalin launched scathing attack on Edappadi Palaniswami leveling corruption charges
- Trump imposes additional tariffs on China from September 24
- Who is the Baahubali of Telangana?
- Yusaku Maezawa, founder & CEO of Zozo, First Tourist to Moon