As per report twelve boys and their football coach trapped in a flooded Thai cave for nine days were "found safe" late Monday, in a miracle rescue after days of painstaking searching by divers. Meanwhile there had been no contact with the boys aged between 11 and 16, since they went missing with their coach aged 25 last Saturday.
Accordingly the massive rescue effort had been hampered by heavy rains that flooded the Tham Luang cave in northern Thailand, blocking access to chambers where it was hoped the group would be found alive. Media reports added late Monday Chiang Rai provincial governor broke the news of their rescue, delighting a nation which has anxiously followed every twist and turn of the effort to save them. Narongsak Osottanakorn told reporters, who broke into spontaneous applause and cheering "We found all 13 safe and we will take care of them until they can move".
He added "We will bring food to them and a doctor who can dive and he
is not sure they can eat as they have not eaten for a while." Furthermore divers
took advantage of a brief window of good weather on Monday to edge further into
the cave, with the water levels dropping slowly but steadily every hour thanks
to round the clock pumping. Moreover the football team went into the cave on
June 23 after a training session and became stranded when heavy rains cut them
off from the entrance.
YS Jagan needs to be reminded charity begins at home Accordingly YSR Congress President Y.S Jaganmohan Reddy is being repeatedly criticized on social media for being unhelpful to a driver. Meanwhile the driver named Baya Reddy who lives in Raja Reddy Colony in Pulivendula reached out to Chief Minister's Relief Fund for financial assistance for medical treatment.
- Ex-PM highlights rural indebtedness, urban chaos
- PMK will support AIADMK- BJP front in Tamilnadu in general elections
- French researchers found 5.8 million Indane customer records
- Will Sania Mirza be removed as brand ambassador of Telangana ?
- Freedom we have is very expensive due to CRPF Employees
- Why India raised Pulwama attack issue at Munich Conference?
- RBI found large divergence in the books of Yes Bank
- Tamilisai welcomes Kamal speech!
- Kiran Bedi Vs Narayanasamy intensifies!
- Kaduvetti Guru's mother against Anbumani!
- 4 soldiers die in a fight!
- Kamal slams Rajinikanth
- KPN Travels - A Bus Service which would make you regret
- Pulwama attacker's father blames Indian security forces for his son turning into terrorist
- Telangana will have 33 districts from now onwards