As per report twelve boys and their football coach trapped in a flooded Thai cave for nine days were "found safe" late Monday, in a miracle rescue after days of painstaking searching by divers. Meanwhile there had been no contact with the boys aged between 11 and 16, since they went missing with their coach aged 25 last Saturday.
Accordingly the massive rescue effort had been hampered by heavy rains that flooded the Tham Luang cave in northern Thailand, blocking access to chambers where it was hoped the group would be found alive. Media reports added late Monday Chiang Rai provincial governor broke the news of their rescue, delighting a nation which has anxiously followed every twist and turn of the effort to save them. Narongsak Osottanakorn told reporters, who broke into spontaneous applause and cheering "We found all 13 safe and we will take care of them until they can move".
He added "We will bring food to them and a doctor who can dive and he
is not sure they can eat as they have not eaten for a while." Furthermore divers
took advantage of a brief window of good weather on Monday to edge further into
the cave, with the water levels dropping slowly but steadily every hour thanks
to round the clock pumping. Moreover the football team went into the cave on
June 23 after a training session and became stranded when heavy rains cut them
off from the entrance.
Saudi Arabia auctions real estates of billionaire Maan al-Sanea Riyadh sources stated that Saudi Arabia will auction real estate owned by indebted billionaire Maan al-Sanea and his company starting next month to help repay billions of riyals due to creditors. Meanwhile sources familiar with the matter told Reuters, Sanea ranked by Forbes in 2007 as one of the world's
- In 2019 Lok Sabha polls, people will defeat BJP: Mamata Banerjee
- MK Stalin launched scathing attack on Edappadi Palaniswami leveling corruption charges
- Trump imposes additional tariffs on China from September 24
- Who is the Baahubali of Telangana?
- Yusaku Maezawa, founder & CEO of Zozo, First Tourist to Moon
- Domestic fuel prices continued to scale new height
- Heavy rains expected today as well!
- Vijaya Bhaskar gets aroused!
- Sunny gets a wax statue!
- A sleep ruins minister's life!
- Finance Minister announced Merger of 3 Banks
- Who is Country's Highest Earning MLA?
- North & South Korean Leaders Meet at Pyongyang
- Guys involved in Controversial WhatsApp chat to kill Defense Minister held
- Centre's decision to ban 328 FDC drugs brought 6,000 medicines on radar