As per report twelve boys and their football coach trapped in a flooded Thai cave for nine days were "found safe" late Monday, in a miracle rescue after days of painstaking searching by divers. Meanwhile there had been no contact with the boys aged between 11 and 16, since they went missing with their coach aged 25 last Saturday.
Accordingly the massive rescue effort had been hampered by heavy rains that flooded the Tham Luang cave in northern Thailand, blocking access to chambers where it was hoped the group would be found alive. Media reports added late Monday Chiang Rai provincial governor broke the news of their rescue, delighting a nation which has anxiously followed every twist and turn of the effort to save them. Narongsak Osottanakorn told reporters, who broke into spontaneous applause and cheering "We found all 13 safe and we will take care of them until they can move".
He added "We will bring food to them and a doctor who can dive and he
is not sure they can eat as they have not eaten for a while." Furthermore divers
took advantage of a brief window of good weather on Monday to edge further into
the cave, with the water levels dropping slowly but steadily every hour thanks
to round the clock pumping. Moreover the football team went into the cave on
June 23 after a training session and became stranded when heavy rains cut them
off from the entrance.
Mahindra & Mahindra rolled out electric 3 wheeler auto rickshaw in Bengaluru According to sources "The 3 wheeler range Treo and Treo Yaari are powered with lithium ion battery, which gives 170 km ride for a single charge, said Mahindra Electric Mobility Ltd Chairman Pawan Goenka on the occasion. Meanwhile the $21 billion Mahindra group has invested Rs 100 crore in setting up a technology plant in the city's southern outskirts, with an installed capacity of 25,000 units per annum to make the e-autos for Karnataka initially.
- Sabarimala Temple Police Officers instructed to follow new Dress Code
- Will Pawan Kalyan contest from Eluru Constituency?
- TN CM announced Rs. 10 lakhs for families of deceased hit by Cyclone Gaja
- California's deadliest wildfires soared to more than 600, Trump to make his visit
- Granddaughter of TDP founder & late Chief Minister NT Rama Rao get TDP ticket
- Will forecast come true for TRS & give KCR another chance to rule Telangana?
- TN govt against Gaja!
- Secret pregnancy revealed by actor!
- Post Gaja, there's another threat!
- Vedaranyam heavily impacted by Gaja!
- Chandrababu Naidu leaving no leaf unturned to take on Modi
- Arvind Kejriwal to campaign in Telangana for AAP candidates
- Wedding Photos of Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh leaked out
- Will KTR quit politics, if TRS lost Elections?
- Cyclone Gaja crossed Tamilnadu coast between Nagapattinam & nearby Vedaranniyam