BJP state leader H Raja has given an angry statement that BJP does not have any connection with the Idol theft case, and that the people involved in the idol theft must be hanged to death. Following this, netizens are trolling H Raja for his statements. The idol theft case has been a most alarming and high profile case in Tamilnadu at the moment.
IG Manickavel, who had been the in charge of Idol theft prevention unit, has been transferred to a different department. Manickavel had openly made a statement that the Tamilnadu government had not acted right in this regard, besides also making a major accusation revealing that a big national party is involved in this idol theft case. Former Idol theft prevention unit IG Pon. Manickavel had said that behind the idol thefts, there is a prominent political leader from a big national party.
He also said that the government did
not let him do his duty properly, and now, with his statement on the popular
politician, everyone are confused as to who it would be. In such a scenario,
BJP leader H Raja had tweeted that anyone who had involved in idol theft must
be hanged, and it has been said that a politician close to religious and
charitable endowments department, belonging to a national party has been
involved, and it is not BJP party, the truth will be out soon. Following
this he has become a part of trolls, as to why H Raja himself has come out
and said that the party is not BJP. Several other users have trolled that H Raja
is desperately trying to safeguard himself thinking that the "national
political party member" tag would lead to suspecting him.
4 soldiers die in a fight! Earlier yesterday morning, the defense forces had a gunfight with militants in terrorist prone Pulwama area in Jammu and Kashmir, and in this fight, 4 soldiers lost their lives. Today morning, the defense forces started an encounter operation against terrorists hiding in Pinglan area of Pulwama district.
- Kamal slams Rajinikanth
- KPN Travels - A Bus Service which would make you regret
- Pulwama attacker's father blames Indian security forces for his son turning into terrorist
- Telangana will have 33 districts from now onwards
- Police arrested Kashmiri student for making insensitive posts about Pulwama terror attack
- Mamata Banerjee condemned Pulwama attack, strong action against Pakistan
- Rajinikanth warned Media not to use his photograph for LS Polls 2019
- Pakistan Authorities cancelled registration of a school for playing Indian song & Flag
- Contribute to CRPF Families through this websites
- EPS spends 15 crores on ads!
- Chinnathambi locked in cage!
- No to BJP says Sarathkumar!
- Student thanks minister for slipper
- BIG BREAKING - Supreme court dismisses Vedanta 's plea to reopen #Sterlite plant in Tuticorin
- Cryptocurrency - The basics and all you need to know