BJP state leader H Raja has given an angry statement that BJP does not have any connection with the Idol theft case, and that the people involved in the idol theft must be hanged to death. Following this, netizens are trolling H Raja for his statements. The idol theft case has been a most alarming and high profile case in Tamilnadu at the moment.
IG Manickavel, who had been the in charge of Idol theft prevention unit, has been transferred to a different department. Manickavel had openly made a statement that the Tamilnadu government had not acted right in this regard, besides also making a major accusation revealing that a big national party is involved in this idol theft case. Former Idol theft prevention unit IG Pon. Manickavel had said that behind the idol thefts, there is a prominent political leader from a big national party.
He also said that the government did
not let him do his duty properly, and now, with his statement on the popular
politician, everyone are confused as to who it would be. In such a scenario,
BJP leader H Raja had tweeted that anyone who had involved in idol theft must
be hanged, and it has been said that a politician close to religious and
charitable endowments department, belonging to a national party has been
involved, and it is not BJP party, the truth will be out soon. Following
this he has become a part of trolls, as to why H Raja himself has come out
and said that the party is not BJP. Several other users have trolled that H Raja
is desperately trying to safeguard himself thinking that the "national
political party member" tag would lead to suspecting him.
MD, New VP of India Operations appointed by FB As per report Facebook on Monday announced it has appointed Ajit Mohan, former CEO of video streaming platform Hotstar, as Managing Director and Vice-President, Facebook India. Meanwhile set to join Facebook from early next year, Mohan will be responsible for driving Face book’s overall strategy and continued investment in India, reporting directly to the Menlo Park based headquarter and not Asia Pacific.
- Bengaluru to receive heavy rain this week
- Will Harish get more majority to KCR in the ensuing elections?
- TPCC Working President confident SB Congress winning in Telangana
- Mother of one of 7 convicts in Rajiv Gandhi assassination case met TN Governor
- Maoist killers identified!
- Telangana Governor follows new way in saving Fuel
- Case against Tamilisai soon!
- Hyderabad Metro Rail carries 85,000 Passengers daily
- Baba on moon? Truth or fake?
- Arputhammal gives petition to Governor!
- Rajinikanth to target November or December!
- TN targeted by Maoists?
- Gujarat based Pharma company Sterling Biotech involved in 5000 Crore Bank fraud
- DoT approached SC for Spectrum Dues
- Donald Trump has hit 12% of total US imports by 2018