Hyderabad sources made a statement that as per latest report Emirates will not be offering ‘Hindu non-vegetarian’ meal preference for economy class passengers, though business and first class passengers will continue to get the facility and the meal does not have beef.
According to sources Emirates has sent out an email to passengers stating that economy class travelers will not be able to select the ‘Hindu meal’ preference while booking the flights from July 1. Meanwhile the Hindu meal service in economy class would be discontinued in October.
As per report several passengers took to twitter to
complain. Emirates, while confirming the amendments, told the passengers that
the airline would offer Hindu meals in first and business class cabins. This news
may shock many passengers and certainly this would be shocking for many
passengers as their family members had to plan accordingly.
Bengaluru likely to receive rainfall on November 16-17 & 22-23 As per report Bengaluru, Mysuru and a few other places in southern Karnataka are expected to receive rain showers this week due to the influence of cyclone Gaja, set to make landfall in Tamilnadu on Wednesday. Meanwhile the Karnataka State Natural Disaster Monitoring Centre (KSNDMC) has predicted cloudy weather with light rains in Bengaluru on November 16.
- Swiggy plans to deploy Women as delivery personnel across India
- Has AP government misused Tirumala Tirupathi temple funds?
- Sexual abuser arrested finally!
- Infosys founder supports Modi!
- Downfall of Rajapakse govt!
- Gaja reaches Chennai!
- SC to hear 49 Review Petitions in Sabarimala Temple case
- PM Narendra Modi is in Singapore for East Asia Summit
- Melania Trump explicitly Donald Trump to oust Mira Ricardel
- Will traffic be ensured safely during rallies & processions?
- Sonali Bandre thanked her Hubby on their wedding day
- Sehwag challenges Kohli can't do it!
- Ice seller tries to commit suicide!
- Rajinikanth's sudden press meet!
- Gaja storm takes extreme speed!