Hyderabad sources made a statement that as per latest report Emirates will not be offering ‘Hindu non-vegetarian’ meal preference for economy class passengers, though business and first class passengers will continue to get the facility and the meal does not have beef.
According to sources Emirates has sent out an email to passengers stating that economy class travelers will not be able to select the ‘Hindu meal’ preference while booking the flights from July 1. Meanwhile the Hindu meal service in economy class would be discontinued in October.
As per report several passengers took to twitter to
complain. Emirates, while confirming the amendments, told the passengers that
the airline would offer Hindu meals in first and business class cabins. This news
may shock many passengers and certainly this would be shocking for many
passengers as their family members had to plan accordingly.
Will Chandrababu Naidu attend Court in Babli Case? Dharmabad sources made a statement that in a jolt to Andhra Pradesh CM Nara Chandrababu Naidu and the Dharmbad Court yesterday rejected the recall petition filed by the advocates who represented him. Meanwhile in connection with the Babli project protests case, the Court ordered that Chandrababu, despite being a Chief Minister, should attend the Court proceedings.
- India moving towards 5G: PM Modi
- "Facebook Dating" made available within social networking company's mobile app
- First Indian state to introduce Smart e-Public Distribution System (e-PDS)
- Pawan Kalyan to have 'Gelupu Rotte' to win upcoming general elections in AP
- Ajay Maken left for treatment abroad for his orthopedic ailment
- Trump participates in UNGA events & bilateral meetings from September 24-27
- Will Madras HC hear petitions challenging land acquisition in Chennai-Salem Project?
- BJP leader gets trolled!
- Kausalya consoles Amrutha Varshini!
- Krishnaswamy turns against Karunas!
- Daye suppression isn't the end!
- HD Kumaraswamy meets 3,000 people every week during 'Janata Darshan'
- Muslims across 31 districts of Telangana must get representation in 2018 Elections
- TN Dr. Ambedkar Law University to remove unqualified teaching staff & other staff
- Will Tamilnadu Govt make Helmet compulsory?