Jana Sena chief Pawan Kalyan had pledged to defeat Telugu Desam supremo and Chief Minister N Chandrababu Naidu in the next elections. While he continues his tirade against the ruling Telugu Desam Party, the Jana Sena chief is now on a big mission of capturing the most backward north coastal region of Srikakulam, Vizianagaram and Visakhapatnam districts.
In Visakhapatnam, where is on his tour, said he had supported Chandrababu Naidu in the last election to only to prevent the State going into the hands of corrupt and inefficient leadership indicating that YSR Congress chief Jaganmohan Reddy is corrupt and inefficient. However, after four years, Pawan Kalyan found Chandrababu Naidu as most corrupt and had decided to defeat the TDP.
As he is currently touring in Visakhapatnam, he raised the issue of land scam from this city where several TDP leaders including MPs and MLAs are involved. He dared Chief Minister to release the report of the special investigation team (SIT) on the land scam, before asking people to vote for the TDP in the next election too.
He also accused Chandrababu Naidu of having prior information on the demonetisation. He said Chandrababu Naidu had sold his Heritage Foods shares ahead of the demonetisation while people suffered it. He accused both Chandrababu Naidu and Jaganmohan Reddy of surrendering to the BJP leadership because of the cases pending against them.
The Jana Sena chief had hit at the TDP MLAs and MPs for neglecting the problems of the people in the area. He says that the MPs have no concern for the people and the local issues. Not a single MP had raised the issues of railway bridges required in the district at several places to avoid level crossing. If the small issues like this are not solved, what for these MPs are, he asked.
Taking up the local issues to the State level issues, the Jana Sena chief is making inroads into the voters of this backward region. It is to be seen how potential he would emerge in the next election to defeat the TDP by taking away its vote share.
UP Govt Doctors to stage protest on October 1 Lucknow sources stated that government doctors in Uttar Pradesh under the banner of Provincial Medical Services Association UP announced their decision to wear black bands on October 1 in support of their demands including promotion issues and non-practice allowance. A statement issued by the association said "Government doctors across the state will register their protest
- Is Kapu community is moving away from YCP?
- Another brutal murder in Andhra - SHOCKING BRUTAL VIDEO Inside
- Stalin demands resignation of Thangamani!
- Will Congress give Special Status to AP?
- PMK ropes in an actor!
- You will be shocked to know Modi's asset value - No Cars or Houses!
- Apollo's shocker on CCTV!
- Pandya injured - Damage for India?
- Hima Das name nominated for Arjuna Award
- Korean Presidents signs agreement to Ease Tension
- Ambati questioned Chandrababu's motive behind involving in affairs of TRS party
- Stormy Daniels provides a graphic description of Trump's genitalia
- Rahul Gandhi called Congress Workers been Lathi charged as "dictatorship under PM Modi"
- Saudi Arabia auctions real estates of billionaire Maan al-Sanea
- In 2019 Lok Sabha polls, people will defeat BJP: Mamata Banerjee