Jana Sena chief Pawan Kalyan had pledged to defeat Telugu Desam supremo and Chief Minister N Chandrababu Naidu in the next elections. While he continues his tirade against the ruling Telugu Desam Party, the Jana Sena chief is now on a big mission of capturing the most backward north coastal region of Srikakulam, Vizianagaram and Visakhapatnam districts.
In Visakhapatnam, where is on his tour, said he had supported Chandrababu Naidu in the last election to only to prevent the State going into the hands of corrupt and inefficient leadership indicating that YSR Congress chief Jaganmohan Reddy is corrupt and inefficient. However, after four years, Pawan Kalyan found Chandrababu Naidu as most corrupt and had decided to defeat the TDP.
As he is currently touring in Visakhapatnam, he raised the issue of land scam from this city where several TDP leaders including MPs and MLAs are involved. He dared Chief Minister to release the report of the special investigation team (SIT) on the land scam, before asking people to vote for the TDP in the next election too.
He also accused Chandrababu Naidu of having prior information on the demonetisation. He said Chandrababu Naidu had sold his Heritage Foods shares ahead of the demonetisation while people suffered it. He accused both Chandrababu Naidu and Jaganmohan Reddy of surrendering to the BJP leadership because of the cases pending against them.
The Jana Sena chief had hit at the TDP MLAs and MPs for neglecting the problems of the people in the area. He says that the MPs have no concern for the people and the local issues. Not a single MP had raised the issues of railway bridges required in the district at several places to avoid level crossing. If the small issues like this are not solved, what for these MPs are, he asked.
Taking up the local issues to the State level issues, the Jana Sena chief is making inroads into the voters of this backward region. It is to be seen how potential he would emerge in the next election to defeat the TDP by taking away its vote share.
Mahindra & Mahindra rolled out electric 3 wheeler auto rickshaw in Bengaluru According to sources "The 3 wheeler range Treo and Treo Yaari are powered with lithium ion battery, which gives 170 km ride for a single charge, said Mahindra Electric Mobility Ltd Chairman Pawan Goenka on the occasion. Meanwhile the $21 billion Mahindra group has invested Rs 100 crore in setting up a technology plant in the city's southern outskirts, with an installed capacity of 25,000 units per annum to make the e-autos for Karnataka initially.
- Sabarimala Temple Police Officers instructed to follow new Dress Code
- Will Pawan Kalyan contest from Eluru Constituency?
- TN CM announced Rs. 10 lakhs for families of deceased hit by Cyclone Gaja
- California's deadliest wildfires soared to more than 600, Trump to make his visit
- Granddaughter of TDP founder & late Chief Minister NT Rama Rao get TDP ticket
- Will forecast come true for TRS & give KCR another chance to rule Telangana?
- TN govt against Gaja!
- Secret pregnancy revealed by actor!
- Post Gaja, there's another threat!
- Vedaranyam heavily impacted by Gaja!
- Chandrababu Naidu leaving no leaf unturned to take on Modi
- Arvind Kejriwal to campaign in Telangana for AAP candidates
- Wedding Photos of Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh leaked out
- Will KTR quit politics, if TRS lost Elections?
- Cyclone Gaja crossed Tamilnadu coast between Nagapattinam & nearby Vedaranniyam