The physical attack or rather an attempt by the ruling Telugu Desam Party leaders in Ananthapur on June 27 against Bharatiya Janata Party AP unit president Kanna Lakshminarayana had triggered a major row in the political circles of Andhra Pradesh. The incident had prompted the BJP leaders to demand for President’s rule in the State.
The BJP leaders led by its Yuva Morcha president Vishnuvardhan Reddy met Governor Narasimhan and submitted a memorandum seeking dismissal of the Telugu Desam government in the State. Starting from the protest against BJP national president Amit Shah in Tirumala in May this year, the BJP leaders saw the attempt on Kanna Lakshminarayana in Ananthapur in June as potential incidents to ask for dismissal of the government.
The BJP leaders, in their memorandum said that the law and order is completely failed in the State and the police are made to work for the ruling party. The police officers right from the home guard and constable to the DGP are made to work as the TDP leaders targeting the opposition parties, including the BJP, they said in the memorandum. As the police are busy working as TDP agents, the law and order is completely neglected, they said.
The increasing crime against women, the road accidents and the boat accidents are some of the incidents that the BJP leaders took to the notice of the Governor to justify their case for the President’s rule in the State. While the demand for President’s rule may not be accepted, the misuse of power by the ruling TDP is visible in the State.
The Chief Minister is leading the total administration against the Central government and the BJP on one side and the rest of the opposition parties on the other. The Secretariat of the State is busy giving strategy to the Chief Minister to fight against the Central government. Several senior IAS officers are working round the clock to help Chandrababu Naidu targeting the Prime Minister and the BJP leadership. The IPS officers too are busy silencing the Opposition voices in favour of the TDP and it is said that they are working as agents of the ruling party.
TN govt against Gaja! The remedial measures and precautionary activities done by the Tamilnadu government have received instant appreciation and praises from people all over the state. Due to the instant action and swift measures taken by the government lots of lives have been saved, and after the Gaja cyclone attack, now rescue mission is in progress,. Gaja cyclone had crossed the sea yesterday morning at Vedaranyam between Cuddalore and Pamban
- Secret pregnancy revealed by actor!
- Post Gaja, there's another threat!
- Vedaranyam heavily impacted by Gaja!
- Chandrababu Naidu leaving no leaf unturned to take on Modi
- Arvind Kejriwal to campaign in Telangana for AAP candidates
- Wedding Photos of Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh leaked out
- Will KTR quit politics, if TRS lost Elections?
- Cyclone Gaja crossed Tamilnadu coast between Nagapattinam & nearby Vedaranniyam
- PM Modi felicitated winning teams of Singapore-India Hackathon
- Social Activist Trupti Desai urged PM ensuring security for her visit to Sabarimala Temple
- Karunanidhi's Life Size Statue to be unveiled on December 16
- . Indian-American to replace Justice Brett Kavanaugh on DC Circuit Court of Appeals
- Gaja impacts throughout the state!
- Smriti Trolls DeepVeer!
- 13 year old dies in boxing contest!