The Bharatiya Janata Party is now finding it hard to handle the Telugu Desam Party. Being in alliance for the past four years, sharing power and love for each other, the two parties have become foes now, ahead of the next round of elections.
The BJP leaders have petitioned Governor E S L Narasimhan against the TDP government in Andhra Pradesh. The BJP leaders found the failure of law and order in the State and the misuse of the government mechanism by the TDP against the opposition parties. The increasing crime against women is one of the issues that the BJP leaders found to substantiate their claim on the failure of law and order.
The BJP also finds itself uncomfortable with the TDP as the ruling party leaders are resorting to physical attacks on them. It was first BJP national president Amit Shah who was targeted by the TDP leaders at Tirupati two months ago. Last week it was BJP AP president Kanna Lakshminarayana who was attacked by the TDP activists at Ananthapurm. There are several other BJP leaders in the State who are kept under house arrest whenever Chief Minister Chandrababu Naidu visits their areas. Some of the BJP leaders also feel the heat as the police are reportedly denying permission for them to hold meetings in different places.
The BJP leaders, in their meeting with the Governor, sought dismissal of the TDP government and wanted the Governor to recommend for the President’s rule. They felt that this highhandedness of the TDP and the failure of the law and order are the fit cases to dismiss this government.
While the demand for the dismissal of this government will turn into an advantage TDP as such a move would earn sympathy for Chandrababu Naidu, the BJP’s anger against the TDP is understood from the suffocation that the leaders are feeling due to the tough and strategic ways the TDP. Chandrababu Naidu is a known Machiavellian, there is no match for him in the AP BJP leadership.
It is to be seen how the BJP would go against the TDP in the State in the next few months as it gears up for the next round of elections.
Trump cancelled his own participation in Davos, citing row over his proposed wall Washington sources reported that President Donald Trump on Thursday cancelled the US delegation's trip to the annual international conference at Davos, saying the officials were needed in Washington to tackle the shutdown of the federal government. A statement from Press Secretary Sarah Sanders said "Out of consideration for the 800,000 great American workers not receiving pay and to ensure
- Telangana & AP extended time limit for interstate transfers
- Trump coming out with reforms giving H-1B visa holders certainty to stay in US
- SC appoints Ombudsman for Hardik & Rahul comments
- Rakesh Asthana ousted from CBI!
- TASMAC surpasses Petta!
- Congress MP's trolls Amit and gets criticism!
- World's top four Richest Celebrity list with their individual net worth
- RBI Governor to cut Interest Rates
- PhonePe seen a remarkable growth in 2018 in offline business
- Vijayashanthi questions Why TRS shows fake statements
- SC orders protection for counterfeit travelers in Sabarimala issue
- Boxing Legend Muhammad Ali name for US Airport
- Reliance Jio Net Profit jumped to 65%
- Arun Jaitley to increase Income Tax Slabs Tax Rate
- Ola Money Postpaid offers a 15 day credit line to passengers