The Bharatiya Janata Party is now finding it hard to handle the Telugu Desam Party. Being in alliance for the past four years, sharing power and love for each other, the two parties have become foes now, ahead of the next round of elections.
The BJP leaders have petitioned Governor E S L Narasimhan against the TDP government in Andhra Pradesh. The BJP leaders found the failure of law and order in the State and the misuse of the government mechanism by the TDP against the opposition parties. The increasing crime against women is one of the issues that the BJP leaders found to substantiate their claim on the failure of law and order.
The BJP also finds itself uncomfortable with the TDP as the ruling party leaders are resorting to physical attacks on them. It was first BJP national president Amit Shah who was targeted by the TDP leaders at Tirupati two months ago. Last week it was BJP AP president Kanna Lakshminarayana who was attacked by the TDP activists at Ananthapurm. There are several other BJP leaders in the State who are kept under house arrest whenever Chief Minister Chandrababu Naidu visits their areas. Some of the BJP leaders also feel the heat as the police are reportedly denying permission for them to hold meetings in different places.
The BJP leaders, in their meeting with the Governor, sought dismissal of the TDP government and wanted the Governor to recommend for the President’s rule. They felt that this highhandedness of the TDP and the failure of the law and order are the fit cases to dismiss this government.
While the demand for the dismissal of this government will turn into an advantage TDP as such a move would earn sympathy for Chandrababu Naidu, the BJP’s anger against the TDP is understood from the suffocation that the leaders are feeling due to the tough and strategic ways the TDP. Chandrababu Naidu is a known Machiavellian, there is no match for him in the AP BJP leadership.
It is to be seen how the BJP would go against the TDP in the State in the next few months as it gears up for the next round of elections.
ISRO successfully launched GSLV-Mk III on Wednesday Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO) stated that the countdown had begun for the Wednesday evening launch of India's heaviest rocket GSLV-Mk III, carrying communication satellite GSAT-29 at the rocket port in Sriharikota. According to the Indian space agency standing at 43.4 metre tall and weighing 640 ton, the Geosynchronous Satellite Launch Vehicle (GSLV-Mk III) had taken off at 5.08 pm on Wednesday.
- Chandrababu Naidu confident in winning in Telangana
- Muslims in Telangana state upset seeing attitude of political parties
- A new memoir titled "Becoming" by Michelle Obama out
- Bengaluru likely to receive rainfall on November 16-17 & 22-23
- Swiggy plans to deploy Women as delivery personnel across India
- Has AP government misused Tirumala Tirupathi temple funds?
- Sexual abuser arrested finally!
- Infosys founder supports Modi!
- Downfall of Rajapakse govt!
- Gaja reaches Chennai!
- SC to hear 49 Review Petitions in Sabarimala Temple case
- PM Narendra Modi is in Singapore for East Asia Summit
- Melania Trump explicitly Donald Trump to oust Mira Ricardel
- Will traffic be ensured safely during rallies & processions?
- Sonali Bandre thanked her Hubby on their wedding day