Accordingly the state of Andhra Pradesh may take the lead in welcoming electric vehicles (EVs) in the country, by setting up charging stations across the state. Even though India has been facing a severe crisis on the petroleum products front with rising crude prices and the US dollar exchange rate going through the roof, there appears to be very little sign of worry on the part of those in power at the centre.
Meanwhile it is in this context that the news of Andhra government setting up 50 EV charging stations comes as a pleasant surprise. Moreover the project is being spearheaded by the Energy department of the AP government and the first such charging station is going active within a week at the Interim Government Complex in Velagapudi.
Presently the department has taken upon itself the
task of launching around 1,000 to 1,500 EVs and the EV charging stations will
come up in the state’s new capital Amaravati and in key cities like Vijayawada,
Visakhapatnam, Tirupati and Guntur and moreover the project is expected to
serve the twin purpose of controlling the air pollution as well as reducing the
use of petrol and diesel. As per report the electric vehicles are being
delivered by a firm Energy Efficiency Services Ltd (EESL) and the first batch
of around 300 vehicles may start arriving in July itself.
Owner charged for forcing Indian Woman Atlanta sources reported that the owner of several Milwaukee area gas stations who was indicted for forced labor involving aggravated abuse harboring an alien for financial gain, and document servitude has reached a plea deal in the federal case against him. Meanwhile according to media reports Harshinder Bhatia agreed to plead guilty to a federal charge of “harboring an alien for financial gain”.
- Cyclone Gaja expected to hit coastal Tamilnadu & AP
- Actor Mohan Babu in support of TRS Party
- Green Challenge thrown by Telangana Government
- Wildfire in California killed 23
- New Rule in solving problems faced in NRI Marriages
- Hong Kong-Zhuhai-Macao bridge anticipated to have 5G service
- AP CM Chandrababu Naidu expands his Cabinet with 2 Ministers
- Do you know which is Indias Most CONGESTED PLACE?
- Why Chiranjeevi neither meets Rahul Gandhi nor attends any Congress meetings?
- Minister's controversial talks!
- ADMK member ousted for sexual misconduct!
- RTI reveals truth in Rajiv killers plea!
- Gaja arrives soon, Red Alert!
- Demonetization & GST holds back India's growth: Raghuram Rajan
- Why Naidu meeting all leaders who are already opposed to PM Narendra Modi: Dr. Tamilisai