As per report sources close to Prabhas have quashed rumors of him campaigning for the BJP in the upcoming general elections. Meanwhile when given that Prabhas uncle and actor Krishnam Raju is former MP of BJP and is an active politician in the party and expected to contest from Kakinada Lok Sabha constituency, speculations are afoot that BJP is mounting pressure on Krishnam Raju to rope in Prabhas to campaign for the party in AP and elsewhere.
Moreover considering that Prabhas has become a Pan India star post blockbuster success of Baahubali, Modi & Shah co wanted Prabhas to support BJP ahead of 2019 elections. Accordingly the duo's plans may not work as Prabhas seems to be totally focused about his filmy career and not interested in politics at the moment. Presently BJP is planning to field Krishnam Raju into elections and is expecting Prabhas to campaign for him at least in the contesting constituency which sends signals that the star is sailing with the Lotus.
Moreover BJP has little support in AP and further on
top of it, its anti-AP decisions such as denying Special Category Status,
denying Railway Zone to Vizag, delaying Kadapa steel plant, denying port at
Dugarajapatnam and heavy tax burden, lack of incentives, demonetization, poor
cash flow in the state may come back to bite the Modi sarkar.
Owner charged for forcing Indian Woman Atlanta sources reported that the owner of several Milwaukee area gas stations who was indicted for forced labor involving aggravated abuse harboring an alien for financial gain, and document servitude has reached a plea deal in the federal case against him. Meanwhile according to media reports Harshinder Bhatia agreed to plead guilty to a federal charge of “harboring an alien for financial gain”.
- Cyclone Gaja expected to hit coastal Tamilnadu & AP
- Actor Mohan Babu in support of TRS Party
- Green Challenge thrown by Telangana Government
- Wildfire in California killed 23
- New Rule in solving problems faced in NRI Marriages
- Hong Kong-Zhuhai-Macao bridge anticipated to have 5G service
- AP CM Chandrababu Naidu expands his Cabinet with 2 Ministers
- Do you know which is Indias Most CONGESTED PLACE?
- Why Chiranjeevi neither meets Rahul Gandhi nor attends any Congress meetings?
- Minister's controversial talks!
- ADMK member ousted for sexual misconduct!
- RTI reveals truth in Rajiv killers plea!
- Gaja arrives soon, Red Alert!
- Demonetization & GST holds back India's growth: Raghuram Rajan
- Why Naidu meeting all leaders who are already opposed to PM Narendra Modi: Dr. Tamilisai