As per report sources close to Prabhas have quashed rumors of him campaigning for the BJP in the upcoming general elections. Meanwhile when given that Prabhas uncle and actor Krishnam Raju is former MP of BJP and is an active politician in the party and expected to contest from Kakinada Lok Sabha constituency, speculations are afoot that BJP is mounting pressure on Krishnam Raju to rope in Prabhas to campaign for the party in AP and elsewhere.
Moreover considering that Prabhas has become a Pan India star post blockbuster success of Baahubali, Modi & Shah co wanted Prabhas to support BJP ahead of 2019 elections. Accordingly the duo's plans may not work as Prabhas seems to be totally focused about his filmy career and not interested in politics at the moment. Presently BJP is planning to field Krishnam Raju into elections and is expecting Prabhas to campaign for him at least in the contesting constituency which sends signals that the star is sailing with the Lotus.
Moreover BJP has little support in AP and further on
top of it, its anti-AP decisions such as denying Special Category Status,
denying Railway Zone to Vizag, delaying Kadapa steel plant, denying port at
Dugarajapatnam and heavy tax burden, lack of incentives, demonetization, poor
cash flow in the state may come back to bite the Modi sarkar.
Indian Railways linked its locomotives via ISRO satellites According to sources the Indian Railways has linked its locomotives via ISRO satellites, making it easy to track trains and automatically feed the control charts about the trains arrival and departure. The officials said "A new beginning has been made in the new year: the train movement information is acquired and fed to the control charts using ISRO (Indian Space Research Organization) satellite based real time train information system (RTIS) automatically”.
- Jallikattu opening day Festival begins with 500 Bulls in Tamilnadu
- Will Indra Nooyi become World Bank President?
- Yogi Adityanath record spending on festival!
- Supreme Court hearing on Interim CBI chief!
- Is YS Jagan is allying with KCR to form Andhra Drohula Front?
- Indra Nooyi been courted as an administration ally by Ivanka Trump
- How to Copy in Exams? Ad went viral in WhatsApp
- Why Shashi Tharoor not allowed into Sree Padmanabhaswamy temple in Kerala with PM Modi?
- 2 Young Women decided to contest Telangana Panchayat Polls
- 2.0 s costumes, Robot Models exhibited at Chennai Island Grounds
- Vishal confirms his wedding with Hyderabad based Businessman daughter
- 2 Women who unsuccessfully attempted to enter Sabarimala temple begins hunger strike
- Flight operations at Bengaluru airport to face disruptions from February 14 to 24
- Will YS Jagan accept invitation from KTR in joining Federal Front?
- Why YS Jagan Sister made a complaint with Hyderabad Police?