Roopa IPS has warned netizens not to upload photos showing pointing fingers, as it can lead to fingerprint hacking. Roopa IPS was the bold officer who had exposed the security breach that was happening in the Parapana Agrahara prison in Karnataka where Sasikala has been jailed. She had become viral all-over India due to her involvement and Action in this case.
Now, a film is all set to be made based on her life in Tamil and Kannada. In such a scenario, she has sent a warning about posting selfies. Few days back there was a warning that people should not be posting selfies on Facebook exposing their fingers and fingerprints can be hacked. Now, Roopa IPS has also confirmed that there's a possibility of cybercriminals to register the fingerprint and use it to hack data and cause damage.
She has revealed that a zoomed image of the finger will be scanned and a replica will be made to use for stealing data and even money, besides other cyber crimes. It is hence possible that an innocent's fingerprint can be found at a scene of a crime, using the replica fingerprint made and hence can lead to troubles, said Roopa IPS.
Government of Andhra Pradesh signs MoU with Internshala, launches 'Youth for Andhra Program' Real Time Governance Society (RTGS) of Government of Andhra Pradesh has signed an MoU with Internshala to launch the ‘Youth for Andhra Program’ program. The program focuses on empowering the youth of Andhra Pradesh and shaping them into change makers at the grassroot level. 10,000 students across Andhra Pradesh will be hired under this program and will gain valuable knowledge about government policies and bureaucracy. The deadline to apply to the program is 25th February 2019.
- Why KCRs Cabinet has no Women in his Party?
- 25 lakhs be given to family of CRPF Jawan by Kerala Govt
- Surya Kiran Aircraft crashed in Bengaluru during rehearsal
- BJP making desperate attempts to woo its allies
- History Maker: Kotii Reddy Saripalli - Founder of Kotii group of ventures
- Gold prices skyrocket!
- Saudi comes to Pak support!
- Mastermind of Pulwama attack dead!
- Kamal's takes a dig at Stalin!
- YS Jagan needs to be reminded charity begins at home
- Ex-PM highlights rural indebtedness, urban chaos
- PMK will support AIADMK- BJP front in Tamilnadu in general elections
- French researchers found 5.8 million Indane customer records
- Will Sania Mirza be removed as brand ambassador of Telangana ?
- Freedom we have is very expensive due to CRPF Employees