Roopa IPS has warned netizens not to upload photos showing pointing fingers, as it can lead to fingerprint hacking. Roopa IPS was the bold officer who had exposed the security breach that was happening in the Parapana Agrahara prison in Karnataka where Sasikala has been jailed. She had become viral all-over India due to her involvement and Action in this case.
Now, a film is all set to be made based on her life in Tamil and Kannada. In such a scenario, she has sent a warning about posting selfies. Few days back there was a warning that people should not be posting selfies on Facebook exposing their fingers and fingerprints can be hacked. Now, Roopa IPS has also confirmed that there's a possibility of cybercriminals to register the fingerprint and use it to hack data and cause damage.
She has revealed that a zoomed image of the finger will be scanned and a replica will be made to use for stealing data and even money, besides other cyber crimes. It is hence possible that an innocent's fingerprint can be found at a scene of a crime, using the replica fingerprint made and hence can lead to troubles, said Roopa IPS.
Saudi Arabia auctions real estates of billionaire Maan al-Sanea Riyadh sources stated that Saudi Arabia will auction real estate owned by indebted billionaire Maan al-Sanea and his company starting next month to help repay billions of riyals due to creditors. Meanwhile sources familiar with the matter told Reuters, Sanea ranked by Forbes in 2007 as one of the world's
- In 2019 Lok Sabha polls, people will defeat BJP: Mamata Banerjee
- MK Stalin launched scathing attack on Edappadi Palaniswami leveling corruption charges
- Trump imposes additional tariffs on China from September 24
- Who is the Baahubali of Telangana?
- Yusaku Maezawa, founder & CEO of Zozo, First Tourist to Moon
- Domestic fuel prices continued to scale new height
- Heavy rains expected today as well!
- Vijaya Bhaskar gets aroused!
- Sunny gets a wax statue!
- A sleep ruins minister's life!
- Finance Minister announced Merger of 3 Banks
- Who is Country's Highest Earning MLA?
- North & South Korean Leaders Meet at Pyongyang
- Guys involved in Controversial WhatsApp chat to kill Defense Minister held
- Centre's decision to ban 328 FDC drugs brought 6,000 medicines on radar