Roopa IPS has warned netizens not to upload photos showing pointing fingers, as it can lead to fingerprint hacking. Roopa IPS was the bold officer who had exposed the security breach that was happening in the Parapana Agrahara prison in Karnataka where Sasikala has been jailed. She had become viral all-over India due to her involvement and Action in this case.
Now, a film is all set to be made based on her life in Tamil and Kannada. In such a scenario, she has sent a warning about posting selfies. Few days back there was a warning that people should not be posting selfies on Facebook exposing their fingers and fingerprints can be hacked. Now, Roopa IPS has also confirmed that there's a possibility of cybercriminals to register the fingerprint and use it to hack data and cause damage.
She has revealed that a zoomed image of the finger will be scanned and a replica will be made to use for stealing data and even money, besides other cyber crimes. It is hence possible that an innocent's fingerprint can be found at a scene of a crime, using the replica fingerprint made and hence can lead to troubles, said Roopa IPS.
Will Sharmila Jagan contest from Hyderabad? Accordingly Sharmila, who had earlier headed the Telangana unit of YCP, is nowhere in the scene now in the Telangana polls. Meanwhile Jagan has announced that YCP would stay away from the Telangana elections, the move said to have irked Sharmila and her followers in the party.
- Sonia Gandhi to address a Public Meeting in Telangana on November 23
- Today is the Last day for filing nominations for Telangana Assembly Elections
- Superstar warns against ticket rates!
- Sasikala to come out on parole?
- Chief Minister Visit canceled!
- Schools, Colleges announced Holiday
- Will H1-B Visa Holders to split Families?
- DeepVeer to hosts 2 Wedding Receptions
- Death toll in Tamilnadu due to Cyclone Gaja rose to 33
- NASA's Kepler space telescope to disconnect communication with Earth
- Mike Hussey feels Hardik Pandya's absence is greatest disappointment
- Anna University Exams postponed to December 13, 14 due to Cyclone Gaja
- Mobile app to track air pollution developed by Delhi students
- PM Narendra Modi campaigned at Chhattisgarh
- Congress privilege motion against Modi!