The ruling Telugu Desam Party leaders have launched day-long protest at Visakhapatnam on Wednesday seeking railway zone. After the successful indefinite hunger strike at Kadapa for steel plant, the TDP leaders launched this protest for railway zone.
The railway zone and the steel plant issues have assumed significance among the people who are upset with the Bharatiya Janata Party for not fulfilling the election promises and the bifurcation benefits. Taking advantage of the unrest among the people against the BJP and Prime Minister Narendra Modi, the TDP leaders are holding series of protests across the State.
The steel plant hunger strike by party MP C M Ramesh had helped the TDP to win some attention from the people. Now, in the same lines, the TDP is holding the protest. The party MP from Anakapalli, Avanti Srinivas, earlier in June, had announced that he would also launch indefinite hunger strike for railway zone.
However, the subsequent leakage of the video clip of the TDP MPs cracking jokes on the fasts had made him go back on indefinite fast. The impact of the video clip, where the MPs made fun of the protests for steel plant, railway zone and special category status, caused severe damage to the ruling party.
In an attempt to undo this damage, the TDP leaders have launched day long protest. The leaders are targeting the BJP for denying the benefits to the State and betraying the people. However, it is to be seen how serious people would take the TDP’s agitations in the State.
Tamilnadu CM Edappadi Palaniswami said its PM candidate was yet undecided According to sources Tamilnadu Chief Minister K Palaniswami Friday made a strong pitch for a second term for Prime Minister Narendra Modi, lauding him for the air strikes on terror camps in Pakistan and saying he was the "only qualified" leader to ensure the nation's security. Meanwhile Modi was an "efficient and strong leader", he said launching his campaign for the April 18 Lok Sabha elections
- Will Telugu Actor Mohan Babu's protest against AP Govt is fruitful?
- Dharmapaul Gulati History Maker Founder of MDH Spices
- TDP Exposes Mohan Babu's Lies on Fees Reimbursement
- Jagan's Pulivendula Right Hand Arrested in Viveka Case?
- Pawan Kalyan Playing Caste Politics Very Well
- Will Donald Trump wipe off Islamic State group map within hours?
- Pawan Kalyan Trying To Create A Rift Between AP and Telangana
- Trailer of PM Narendra Modi grabbed 2 Million Views on YouTube
- Something Fishy about relationship between Pawan & Comedian Ali
- #GautamGambhir joins BJP - says He is impressed by PM Modi's Vision
- Pawan Kalyan's Accusations Worrying Pithapuram Sitting MLA
- Tough Fight In Rajahmundry City
- Fear of Failure for Chandra Babu Naidu
- A common man for YSRCP in Srikakulam
- #WorldWaterDay #SaveWater - Every drop counts