The ruling Telugu Desam Party leaders have launched day-long protest at Visakhapatnam on Wednesday seeking railway zone. After the successful indefinite hunger strike at Kadapa for steel plant, the TDP leaders launched this protest for railway zone.
The railway zone and the steel plant issues have assumed significance among the people who are upset with the Bharatiya Janata Party for not fulfilling the election promises and the bifurcation benefits. Taking advantage of the unrest among the people against the BJP and Prime Minister Narendra Modi, the TDP leaders are holding series of protests across the State.
The steel plant hunger strike by party MP C M Ramesh had helped the TDP to win some attention from the people. Now, in the same lines, the TDP is holding the protest. The party MP from Anakapalli, Avanti Srinivas, earlier in June, had announced that he would also launch indefinite hunger strike for railway zone.
However, the subsequent leakage of the video clip of the TDP MPs cracking jokes on the fasts had made him go back on indefinite fast. The impact of the video clip, where the MPs made fun of the protests for steel plant, railway zone and special category status, caused severe damage to the ruling party.
In an attempt to undo this damage, the TDP leaders have launched day long protest. The leaders are targeting the BJP for denying the benefits to the State and betraying the people. However, it is to be seen how serious people would take the TDP’s agitations in the State.
Migrants figures shown a negative growth of 11.6% from Kerala Accordingly a new study says factors like the declining population in the 19-25 age groups and stagnant wages in the Gulf countries could be responsible for migration from Kerala declining 11% between 2013 and 2018. S. Irudayarajan, who led the Kerala Migration Survey (KMS) 2018 told reporters in Thiruvananthapuram
- Uber's Food delivery launched Insurance Program in partnership with Tata AIG
- Investigation about Sewing Needle hidden in Strawberries
- Karnataka Govt reduced state taxes on petrol & diesel
- Is YS Jagan caught in a trap?
- Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh testifies hearing before Senate Judiciary Committee
- Major Fire Accident at Kanya Cinema Theater, Visakhapatnam
- T Rajendar coming to Thiruvarur?
- Auto driver attacked for questioning BJP leader on Petrol price hike!
- Yet again Petrol Price goes up...
- Case against Thirumurugan Gandhi dismissed!
- H Raja's words will help fascism!
- H Raja receives High court order!
- Babies born yesterday on PM Modi's birthday gifted gold rings at Chennai
- TN couple received Petrol as Marriage Gift!!!
- Ramdev will not campaign for BJP in 2019 elections