Mumbai sources reported that Bollywood actor Sonali Bendre Behl yesterday revealed that she has been diagnosed with a “high grade cancer” and are currently undergoing treatment in New York. Meanwhile in an emotional statement, the actor said the cancer metastized which "we frankly did not see coming." She said in a statement that "A niggling pain led to some tests, which led to this unexpected diagnosis, where her family and close friends have rallied around her, providing the best support system that anyone can ask for. Currently she is very blessed and thankful for each of them”.
Meanwhile Sonali, 43, said she taking this battle head on, "knowing she have the strength of her family and friends behind her and there is no better way to tackle this, than to take swift and immediate action. We remain optimistic and she is determined to fight every step of the way”.
Accordingly "What has helped has been the immense outpouring of love
and support she has received over the past few days, for which she is very
grateful." Moreover Bendre, best known for her role in '90s movies such as
"Sarfarosh", "Diljale" and "Duplicate", is married
to filmmaker Goldie Behl. As per report the couple has a 13 year old son
Cryptocurrency - The basics and all you need to know Cryptocurrency is a digital currency which is a medium of exchange. The transactions are verified and secured through cryptographic Methods, cryptocurrencies are made as database entries which can't be modified without meeting specific requirements.
- Madras HC orders for no flex boards for Jayalalitha's Birthday
- From March 3, eateries no longer allowed to reuse cooking oil more than 3 times
- New deadline for commissioning Kerala's Vizinjam Port extended to October 2020
- COAI feels new regulations are vague to violate privacy of users
- Overall Vegetable prices in January declined 4.21%
- BJP to make alliance announcement soon: Piyush Goyal
- Priyanka Chopra, Nick had great time on Valentines Day
- Dewan Housing Finance shares slumped to an intraday low of Rs. 103.95
- Ooty Lake to be cleaned soon
- TN soldier's family and village saddened by death!
- #PulwamaTerroristAttack - Brave Father's inspiring quote after son's death in Pulwama!
- Suicide bomber was 11th class dropout!
- School girl murder mystery resolved!
- Air India flights to Iraq begins operations after 30 years
- Dhanush congratulated Sai Pallavi for beating her own record saying 200 Million