Chennai sources added that Tamilnadu government has decided to launch a unique app to inform the commuters about the time of arrival of the buses. Meanwhile also, on the cards is to prepare a road map to roll out electric buses for Chennai, informed transport minister M. R. Vijayabhaskar. Mr. Vijayabhaskar said on Tuesday “With the apps becoming essential in the present times, it has been decided to flex the technology to provide information to passengers on the arrival and location of the buses, at all the bus stops”.
Meanwhile when winding up the debate on the demand for grants for his department in the Assembly, the minister said GPS would be utilized to track the movement of vehicles. Accordingly each bus stop would be accorded a geo code for identification and the information could be accessed on a mobile app.
Furthermore, a road map for electric bus roll out for Chennai would be evolved
soon. Already, the Tamilnadu transport department has signed a Memorandum of
Understanding (MoU) with C-40 Cities Climate Leadership Group based in England
to manufacture electric buses. Moreover the C-40 would support the state
government in preparing the city road map, and set up required infrastructure
for the buses.
Puducherry CM slammed KCR Hyderabad sources reported that Puducherry Chief Minister V. Narayanasamy slammed caretaker Chief Minister K. Chandrasekhar Rao and the Telangana Rashtra Samiti saying that the 4 ‘K’s were damaging Telangana state. Meanwhile as per report the four Ks, according to him were Mr. K. Chandrasekhar Rao, Mr K.T. Rama Rao, Ms K. Kavitha and ‘Kutumbam (family)’. Mr. Narayanasamy
- Why Prabhas not showing interest in his marriage?
- Chandrababu Naidu released TDPs candidates list for Telangana Polls
- Pawan Kalyan contributed Rs. 100 for serving people
- World's biggest OIL supplier Saudi Arabia announced plans to cut production
- Tougher laws & stricter implementation for rapism & Murder against girls: Rajinikanth
- Cochin International Airport bags an award
- 1000 War rockets to be preserved at Museum
- TN Matriculation Head orders Schools not to collect Money by threatening parents
- Alibaba makes record selling in first five minutes & $10 billion figure achieved
- Distributing 1 Lakh Cows per year is in BJPs Manifesto
- 69% Pakistanis aged 15-65 years don't know what the Internet is!!!
- Why Pasupuleti Balaraju quit TDP joined Janasena Party?
- Telangana Polls scheduled to be held by December 7
- Trump missing from one of weekend's most powerful images
- TRS MP Kavita attacked TPCC Chief