10 people were killed as the fire broke out in a cracker factory in Warangal district, Telangana, yesterday. There were 15 workers working in the factory when the incident happened.
The workers are admitted in MGM Hospital and 3 of them are in very critical condition, while two workers are yet to be found of the 10 victims, 6 were women, and a minor boy was also killed in the fire. The incident had happened at Kashibugga's Bhadrakali fireworks. M Haritha, the Warangal collector had rushed to the location and after looking at the damage ordered an inquiry into the issue.
Police are having a tough time
identifying the bodies, as some of them have been charred badly to even recognize.
The family members of the deceased are found at MGM hospital currently. Police
suspect that the reason for fire may be a short circuit, and currently, the
factory owner Gullapelli Rajkumar has been in the hiding. The fire has now been
brought under control.
Why Pawan halted his Praja Porata Yatra abruptly & left to Mumbai? Accordingly Jana Sena Chief's secret meeting in Mumbai is raising several questions in political circles. Meanwhile it is a known fact that Jana Sena Party and YSRCP have decided to refrain from contesting in the Telangana elections by indirectly agreeing to support TRS. As per report Pawan halted his Praja Porata Yatra abruptly and headed to Mumbai.
- California Wildfire death toll Rose to 80
- What astrologers say various political entities in Telangana elections 2018?
- Andhra Man found under Moving Train, Escaped miraculously Watch this VIDEO!
- PM Narendra Modi inaugurated Kundli-Manesar-Palwal (KMP) Expressway in Gurgaon
- Telangana Polls : TRS Vs Mahakutami - Ramana promises Mahakutami will bring down KCR family
- Revanth Ready set to score a hat-trick this time
- Dog meat controversy catches fire!
- CM yet to visit Delta - The reasons?
- People surround ministers in Orathanadu!
- Rain warnings for Delta districts!
- Not mandatory to provide Aadhaar to appear for Neet, UGC & CBSE exams
- TN DMK Party contributes 1 crore towards Cyclone relief activities
- Why Donald Trump stops Military Aid to Pakistan?
- Prabhas is in talks with a motor bike company for endorsement deals
- Major Political Parties in Telangana gearing up for campaigning