10 people were killed as the fire broke out in a cracker factory in Warangal district, Telangana, yesterday. There were 15 workers working in the factory when the incident happened.
The workers are admitted in MGM Hospital and 3 of them are in very critical condition, while two workers are yet to be found of the 10 victims, 6 were women, and a minor boy was also killed in the fire. The incident had happened at Kashibugga's Bhadrakali fireworks. M Haritha, the Warangal collector had rushed to the location and after looking at the damage ordered an inquiry into the issue.
Police are having a tough time
identifying the bodies, as some of them have been charred badly to even recognize.
The family members of the deceased are found at MGM hospital currently. Police
suspect that the reason for fire may be a short circuit, and currently, the
factory owner Gullapelli Rajkumar has been in the hiding. The fire has now been
brought under control.
136 people died after a ferry capsized on Lake Victoria, Tanzania Accordingly many are missing and it is feared that more than 200 people in total may have drowned. Rescue efforts resumed on Friday after being halted overnight. As per report the MV Nyerere ferry overturned near Ukara Island on its way from Bugorora. Meanwhile it is thought the overloaded vessel tipped over when crowds on board moved to one side as it docked.
- Karnataka CM Kumaraswamy called for a Revolt against BJP
- Balapur Laddu sets a new Record as it fetches Rs.16.6 Lakhs in Auction!
- TN Govt opened bookings for the online sale of imported sand at Thoothukudi port
- PM Narendra Modi catapulted many projects in Odisha & Chhattisgarh
- Is Chandrababu Naidu elder than PM Modi in politics?
- Will Chandrababu Naidu attend Court in Babli Case?
- India moving towards 5G: PM Modi
- "Facebook Dating" made available within social networking company's mobile app
- First Indian state to introduce Smart e-Public Distribution System (e-PDS)
- Pawan Kalyan to have 'Gelupu Rotte' to win upcoming general elections in AP
- Ajay Maken left for treatment abroad for his orthopedic ailment
- Trump participates in UNGA events & bilateral meetings from September 24-27
- Will Madras HC hear petitions challenging land acquisition in Chennai-Salem Project?
- BJP leader gets trolled!
- Kausalya consoles Amrutha Varshini!