10 people were killed as the fire broke out in a cracker factory in Warangal district, Telangana, yesterday. There were 15 workers working in the factory when the incident happened.
The workers are admitted in MGM Hospital and 3 of them are in very critical condition, while two workers are yet to be found of the 10 victims, 6 were women, and a minor boy was also killed in the fire. The incident had happened at Kashibugga's Bhadrakali fireworks. M Haritha, the Warangal collector had rushed to the location and after looking at the damage ordered an inquiry into the issue.
Police are having a tough time
identifying the bodies, as some of them have been charred badly to even recognize.
The family members of the deceased are found at MGM hospital currently. Police
suspect that the reason for fire may be a short circuit, and currently, the
factory owner Gullapelli Rajkumar has been in the hiding. The fire has now been
brought under control.
TN Govt plans to introduce Board Exams for Class 5 & 8 Accordingly Tamilnadu government is going to introduce board examinations for the students of class 5 and class 8, in addition to the already existing public exams for students in classes 10, 11 and 12. Meanwhile according to a circular issued to all the district education offices, the third term exams conducted in schools will henceforth be conducted as public exams. These exams will have common question papers for all the schools in Tamilnadu.
- Guntur District farmer committed suicide, doubts raised
- UK no longer preferred market for Indian investment due to Brexit factor
- Pakistan Cricketers portrait removed from HPCA
- From a farmer's son to People's Hero - Dr. Koti Reddy Saripalli
- DMK Congress deal soon!
- What's the problem for DMDK?
- India receives support from Israel!
- Public shocked after tremors in Delhi!
- APTA achieved India Book of record by making longest bamboo chicken in India
- Budget of Rs 3,116 crore for 2019-20 unveiled by TTD
- Chennai Metro Rail to install WiFi facilities at all stations
- Saudi Arabia-India plans to set up a ''Strategic Partnership Council'
- Donald Trump planning to meet North Korean Leader Kim Jong-Un again
- Is Nagarjuna making his Political entry?
- Why Rahul Gandhi made a surprise visit to AP Bhawan?