Hyderabad City Civil Court has asked actor and politician Pawan Kalyan to appear before it on 24th July in a defamation case filed by ABN Andhrajyothy MD Radhakrishna. Meanwhile the group has filed a defamation case for Rs 10 Crores following Pawan Kalyan's Twitter attack on Radhakrishna from 20 to 23rd April. Further in his tweets, the Jana Sena Chief has alleged that Radhakrishna has gained mileage by telecasting the cuss word uttered by Sri Reddy against his mother.
Furthermore in the first legal notice, the ABN group MD asked Pawan Kalyan to take down the tweets against him and sought the public apology from Pawan and since there was no response from the actor, Radha Krishna has filed a defamation case for Rs 10 Crores. Further also, in the past, fans of the actor have vandalized the media vehicle of ABN group at film chamber and few miscreants were taken into custody after the journalists lodged a police complaint.
Moreover the court asked Pawan Kalyan to either
appear alone or with his lawyer on 24th of this month and this is kind of a
shocker for Pawan Kalyan, who is doing Praja Porata Yatra in Vishakapatnam
district. Further usually in such cases, actors and politicians either file a
counter at next level court or seek to keep the case on hold.
Mickey Mouse character turned 90 on Sunday Accordingly Iconic cartoon character Mickey Mouse turned 90 on Sunday, and his birthday is being celebrated around the world, including in India. Meanwhile Mickey Mouse made his first appearance in Steamboat Willie on November 18, 1928, and has ruled hearts since then. Furthermore he was born out of necessity when Walt Disney discovered he had lost the rights to his previous character
- More Rain anticipated in Tamilnadu from November 19
- Cyclone Gaja death toll in TN rose from 33 to 45
- Sirisena dissolved parliament, announced snap polls on January 5, 2019
- Can KCR win Elections by doing Yagams & Homams alone?
- Will Sharmila Jagan contest from Hyderabad?
- Sonia Gandhi to address a Public Meeting in Telangana on November 23
- Today is the Last day for filing nominations for Telangana Assembly Elections
- Superstar warns against ticket rates!
- Sasikala to come out on parole?
- Chief Minister Visit canceled!
- Schools, Colleges announced Holiday
- Will H1-B Visa Holders to split Families?
- DeepVeer to hosts 2 Wedding Receptions
- Death toll in Tamilnadu due to Cyclone Gaja rose to 33
- NASA's Kepler space telescope to disconnect communication with Earth