Hyderabad City Civil Court has asked actor and politician Pawan Kalyan to appear before it on 24th July in a defamation case filed by ABN Andhrajyothy MD Radhakrishna. Meanwhile the group has filed a defamation case for Rs 10 Crores following Pawan Kalyan's Twitter attack on Radhakrishna from 20 to 23rd April. Further in his tweets, the Jana Sena Chief has alleged that Radhakrishna has gained mileage by telecasting the cuss word uttered by Sri Reddy against his mother.
Furthermore in the first legal notice, the ABN group MD asked Pawan Kalyan to take down the tweets against him and sought the public apology from Pawan and since there was no response from the actor, Radha Krishna has filed a defamation case for Rs 10 Crores. Further also, in the past, fans of the actor have vandalized the media vehicle of ABN group at film chamber and few miscreants were taken into custody after the journalists lodged a police complaint.
Moreover the court asked Pawan Kalyan to either
appear alone or with his lawyer on 24th of this month and this is kind of a
shocker for Pawan Kalyan, who is doing Praja Porata Yatra in Vishakapatnam
district. Further usually in such cases, actors and politicians either file a
counter at next level court or seek to keep the case on hold.
136 people died after a ferry capsized on Lake Victoria, Tanzania Accordingly many are missing and it is feared that more than 200 people in total may have drowned. Rescue efforts resumed on Friday after being halted overnight. As per report the MV Nyerere ferry overturned near Ukara Island on its way from Bugorora. Meanwhile it is thought the overloaded vessel tipped over when crowds on board moved to one side as it docked.
- Karnataka CM Kumaraswamy called for a Revolt against BJP
- Balapur Laddu sets a new Record as it fetches Rs.16.6 Lakhs in Auction!
- TN Govt opened bookings for the online sale of imported sand at Thoothukudi port
- PM Narendra Modi catapulted many projects in Odisha & Chhattisgarh
- Is Chandrababu Naidu elder than PM Modi in politics?
- Will Chandrababu Naidu attend Court in Babli Case?
- India moving towards 5G: PM Modi
- "Facebook Dating" made available within social networking company's mobile app
- First Indian state to introduce Smart e-Public Distribution System (e-PDS)
- Pawan Kalyan to have 'Gelupu Rotte' to win upcoming general elections in AP
- Ajay Maken left for treatment abroad for his orthopedic ailment
- Trump participates in UNGA events & bilateral meetings from September 24-27
- Will Madras HC hear petitions challenging land acquisition in Chennai-Salem Project?
- BJP leader gets trolled!
- Kausalya consoles Amrutha Varshini!