As per report in a strong letter to the NITI Aayog (National Institution for Transforming India), a policy think tank of the Government of India, AP state government has questioned the NITI Aayog, which closely works with the state governments on enhancing the cooperative federalism, that how come it doesn't know the address of the AP Secretariat aka Sachivalayam.
Accordingly NITI Aayog had recently written a letter to AP state government mentioning the address as AP Secretariat, Velagapudi, Hyderabad. Meanwhile shocked with this address, AP officials have brought this to the notice of the Chief Minister Chandrababu. Moreover Chandrababu has told officials to write back a letter to the NITI Aayog informing about the correct address. Earlier AP has been bifurcated in unilateral manner in 2014 and the state is carved out without a capital city.
Even though Hyderabad has been allotted as the
Joint Capital for 10 years, AP state government has shifted its base to
Amaravati in order to bring the governance close to the people. Moreover for
the past two years, AP state government has been functioning from
Amaravati. Presently it looks like, NITI Aayog is unaware of these
developments in AP. Assuming that AP CM Chandrababu Naidu sits in Hyderabad, and
it had mentioned the address as Hyderabad which became a major goof-up.
Cyclone Alert over west-central Bay of Bengal: IMD Accordingly a cyclone alert has been issued for the northern coastal region of the state of Andhra Pradesh with the Indian Meteorological Department predicting 'very heavy to extremely heavy' rains in the region. Meanwhile the IMD has stated that depression has formed over west-central Bay of Bengal which could intensify into a cyclonic storm.
- Why BJP spoiled alliance between TDP and TRS?
- Pakistan ready to discuss terrorism, Imran Khan pens PM Modi
- Bilateral dialogue between Washington & Pyongyang stalled on how to move denuclearization process
- Signing up for the credit line to receive Instant access on Flipkart
- Train Services stopped at Kerala, Bengaluru & Coastal Karnataka resumes
- Mis-happening at Jet Airways focus Mumbai to Jaipur
- Police tightens grip on H Raja!
- Karunas blackmails police!
- HAL former chief on Rafel controversy!
- Coimbatore college Managing Director's Cheap act!
- AICC names leaders for 10 election related committees
- Stormy Daniels claimed that US President has 'an unusual penis'
- Can we know in advance about the condition & intensity of rains?
- Moon's mediation & Kim's commitment at summit satisfied Washington
- India complaints on Brutal killing of BSF Soldier by Pakistan troopers