As per report in a strong letter to the NITI Aayog (National Institution for Transforming India), a policy think tank of the Government of India, AP state government has questioned the NITI Aayog, which closely works with the state governments on enhancing the cooperative federalism, that how come it doesn't know the address of the AP Secretariat aka Sachivalayam.
Accordingly NITI Aayog had recently written a letter to AP state government mentioning the address as AP Secretariat, Velagapudi, Hyderabad. Meanwhile shocked with this address, AP officials have brought this to the notice of the Chief Minister Chandrababu. Moreover Chandrababu has told officials to write back a letter to the NITI Aayog informing about the correct address. Earlier AP has been bifurcated in unilateral manner in 2014 and the state is carved out without a capital city.
Even though Hyderabad has been allotted as the
Joint Capital for 10 years, AP state government has shifted its base to
Amaravati in order to bring the governance close to the people. Moreover for
the past two years, AP state government has been functioning from
Amaravati. Presently it looks like, NITI Aayog is unaware of these
developments in AP. Assuming that AP CM Chandrababu Naidu sits in Hyderabad, and
it had mentioned the address as Hyderabad which became a major goof-up.
ISRO successfully launched GSLV-Mk III on Wednesday Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO) stated that the countdown had begun for the Wednesday evening launch of India's heaviest rocket GSLV-Mk III, carrying communication satellite GSAT-29 at the rocket port in Sriharikota. According to the Indian space agency standing at 43.4 metre tall and weighing 640 ton, the Geosynchronous Satellite Launch Vehicle (GSLV-Mk III) had taken off at 5.08 pm on Wednesday.
- Chandrababu Naidu confident in winning in Telangana
- Muslims in Telangana state upset seeing attitude of political parties
- A new memoir titled "Becoming" by Michelle Obama out
- Bengaluru likely to receive rainfall on November 16-17 & 22-23
- Swiggy plans to deploy Women as delivery personnel across India
- Has AP government misused Tirumala Tirupathi temple funds?
- Sexual abuser arrested finally!
- Infosys founder supports Modi!
- Downfall of Rajapakse govt!
- Gaja reaches Chennai!
- SC to hear 49 Review Petitions in Sabarimala Temple case
- PM Narendra Modi is in Singapore for East Asia Summit
- Melania Trump explicitly Donald Trump to oust Mira Ricardel
- Will traffic be ensured safely during rallies & processions?
- Sonali Bandre thanked her Hubby on their wedding day