As per report in a strong letter to the NITI Aayog (National Institution for Transforming India), a policy think tank of the Government of India, AP state government has questioned the NITI Aayog, which closely works with the state governments on enhancing the cooperative federalism, that how come it doesn't know the address of the AP Secretariat aka Sachivalayam.
Accordingly NITI Aayog had recently written a letter to AP state government mentioning the address as AP Secretariat, Velagapudi, Hyderabad. Meanwhile shocked with this address, AP officials have brought this to the notice of the Chief Minister Chandrababu. Moreover Chandrababu has told officials to write back a letter to the NITI Aayog informing about the correct address. Earlier AP has been bifurcated in unilateral manner in 2014 and the state is carved out without a capital city.
Even though Hyderabad has been allotted as the
Joint Capital for 10 years, AP state government has shifted its base to
Amaravati in order to bring the governance close to the people. Moreover for
the past two years, AP state government has been functioning from
Amaravati. Presently it looks like, NITI Aayog is unaware of these
developments in AP. Assuming that AP CM Chandrababu Naidu sits in Hyderabad, and
it had mentioned the address as Hyderabad which became a major goof-up.
Chill breeze to prolong for 4 days in Tamilnadu Chennai sources stated that as the experience of till now, Tamilnadu is getting cold. Meanwhile the weather center has warned that it will become more and more in the next four days. Reportedly in Tamilnadu, the northeast monsoon season was completed in December, 2018. This year, during the northeast monsoon, four storms were formed, but only 'kajah' storm provided some rainfall.
- DMK Chief MK Stalin to attend Mamata Banerjee's Party meet on January 19
- Low cost Airline Scoot to adds 3 new South Indian cities
- Telangana new Assembly session begins with new Speaker
- Dinakaran suspects Edappadi Palanisamy!
- Viswasam receives police appreciation!
- Ajith fan dies when seeing movie!
- Chennai kid is youngest grandmaster!
- New I-T return filling system be developed by Infosys
- TN Police Department issued instructions to create WhatsApp group for every police station
- PM Narendra Modi inaugurated Vibrant Gujarat Global Trade Show in Gandhinagar
- PM Modi may keep door open, but no party is prepared to go inside in Tamilnadu
- What will be Pawan's stand at national level?
- West Zone Party Office opened by Kamal Hassan in Pollachi
- Trump nominated three Indian Americans to key administration positions
- Nationwide probe launched to nab main perpetrators in QNet scam