Chennai sources reported that the Madras High Court has said the Tamilnadu government should consider giving policemen a day's holiday in a week like every government servant is entitled to, so that they too can spend time with their families. Meanwhile when a plea seeking abolition of an orderly system in the police force came up on Tuesday, Justice N Kirubakaran said, "Every government servant is entitled to a one-day holiday in a week so that they can spend time with their families, likewise why shouldn't the police personnel who don't get a weekly off?."
After having said this, the judge ordered the additional advocate General PH Aravind Pandian to get instructions from higher authorities in this regard and directed him to mention from which date onwards they would like to implement the instructions. The judge said "This court holds that the government should take a serious view of this matter in the interest of the police and take a decision and posted the matter to July 12”.
Furthermore during the hearing, the judge also
noted that the policemen were forced to work round the clock. Moreover they
face stress and mental agony so do their family members. Further stating that
this was one of the reasons for deviant activities of police officials, the
judge said conducive atmosphere should be created for the policemen as it would
help keep their morale high in the interest of society.
3 Maharashtrian Dishes You Must Prepare for this Ganesh Chaturthi All the Pandals have been set up and Ganapathi has arrived and we all couldn't get more excited. Every year the festival is celebrated on a bigger scale and Maharashtra does it, even more, bigger and that is because of the dishes they prepare. Now, we bring you 3 dishes which you must know to prepare.
- Donald Trump and His Adventures in WWE
- Hyderabad youngsters stranded in Malaysia
- Telangana health coverage model is a robust program covering nearly 80 lakh families
- US badly attacked on Military parade in Iran
- TPCC Chief & KTR lashed out at Twitter
- BJP AP unit challenged CM Chandrababu Naidu for early poll
- Is there a political controversy between India & Former French President?
- No Bail for Karunas until October 5th!
- Madurai express to land in Thiruvarur!
- TN BJP Leaders clash within each others
- DMK leader involved in accident!
- Tanzania boat accident kills more than 200!
- Pakistan fan sings Indian National anthem!
- AIADMK lawmaker Karunas arrested for making remarks against CM
- 10,000 to participate in Plant based Festival in Beijing