Bangkok sources added that group of 10 soldiers will remain with the 12 children and their coach trapped in a partially flooded cave in Thailand until they are rescued, the authorities said on Wednesday. Accordingly Ruetaiwan Patisen, spokesperson for the rescue teams, told that the children are in good health, despite going 10 days without eating and that the soldiers will stay with them until they are rescued from the cave located in Chiang Rai province.
Meanwhile as soon as they recover their strength, the children will begin to learn how to scuba dive to get out of the cave in which they have been trapped since June 23. Patisen said "There is no rush," adding that the children and their coach will leave when they are ready and it is safe for them to dive along narrow flooded caves towards the exit located about 3 km away.
Presently at the moment, the school children, aged
between 11 and 16, together with their 26 year old soccer coach, are being fed
energy supplements and vitamins. Furthermore according to Ruetaiwan, the teams
take between three and four hours to travel the 3 km between the entrance and
the place where the group is stranded through flooded passages and narrow
corridors that are above the water. Moreover
the group was found after days of intense efforts by elite troops, rescue
workers and volunteers, including experts from the US, Japan, China and
Muslims across 31 districts of Telangana must get representation in 2018 Elections Accordingly a group of people who call themselves as the voice of Scheduled Classes, Scheduled Tribes, Backward Classes and Muslims, have launched 'Caravan e haq', a movement which will be spread across Telangana and will demand for the rights of neglected classes. Meanwhile this group
- TN Dr. Ambedkar Law University to remove unqualified teaching staff & other staff
- Will Tamilnadu Govt make Helmet compulsory?
- Cyclone Alert over west-central Bay of Bengal: IMD
- Why BJP spoiled alliance between TDP and TRS?
- Pakistan ready to discuss terrorism, Imran Khan pens PM Modi
- Bilateral dialogue between Washington & Pyongyang stalled on how to move denuclearization process
- Signing up for the credit line to receive Instant access on Flipkart
- Train Services stopped at Kerala, Bengaluru & Coastal Karnataka resumes
- Mis-happening at Jet Airways focus Mumbai to Jaipur
- Police tightens grip on H Raja!
- Karunas blackmails police!
- HAL former chief on Rafel controversy!
- Coimbatore college Managing Director's Cheap act!
- AICC names leaders for 10 election related committees
- Stormy Daniels claimed that US President has 'an unusual penis'