Jana Sena chief Pawan Kalyan, who is currently touring the north coastal districts, branded the ruling Telugu Desam Party as the party of land grabbers. He was hard in his allegations against the ruling party and found the party leaders indulging in land grabbing everywhere.
The Jana Sena chief found fault with the government for not releasing the report of the special investigation team on the Visakhapatnam land scam. During his public meetings as part of his Praja Porata Yatra, Pawan Kalyan is leaving no stone unturned to accuse the party and its leaders as land grabbers and corrupt. He branded the several TDP leaders from the backward Uttarandhra indulging in land grabbing and illegal sand mining. His allegation that the leaders are rich but the region is backward had gone well among the people for some change in their lives.
He is telling people that he had helped the TDP to come to power in the last elections only fearing the cases of loot and land grabbing. But, he was disappointed and betrayed by the TDP leaders who were indulging in several cases of land grabbing and exploitation all over the State.
When he visited the Mudupaka village of Pendurti constituency in Visakhapatnam, Pawan Kalyan found that the 950 acres of lands belonging to the Dalits and BCs were being grabbed by some ruling party leaders. He stood by the Dalits and BCs of the village and gave a stern warning to the TDP leadership to stop such criminal activities.
While promising to work for the development of Uttarandhra, Pawan Kalyan is interacting with the intellectuals and cross sections of the people from these three districts. He finds more land grabbers in the ruling TDP than he feared it from the YSR Congress before the 2014 elections.
However, the TDP leaders have not responded to Pawan Kalyan’s allegation against the party and its leaders yet.
Hyderabad Police booked 12 Websites for publishing defamatory article Hyderabad sources made a statement that after taking swift action on websites that posted news of a rumored affair between film actor Prabhas and Y.S. Sharmila, sister of YSRCP chief Y.S Jaganmohan Reddy, the Hyderabad Police sent notices to 12 websites which have published such defamatory articles and videos.
- GHMC shelving its plan to revise property tax rates
- Again old rupee notes in Chennai!
- World's first genetically modified child!
- Edappadi checks food quality!
- Will DMK intervene in Mekedatu project?
- Prakash Raj to contest election as an Independent from Bengaluru-Central constituency
- Religion politics have not fared well in the South
- Paytm's New Feature adds benefit to Partner Merchants
- Deepika Padukone titled World's Most Beautiful Bride
- Amazon's New Year Sale delivery makes Record!!!
- Lord Vishnu statue carved from a monolithic block reached Singarapettai
- Jio New Year Offer recharges done between December 28, 2018, to January 31, 2019
- 437 CCTV Cameras installed in Chennai, Kilpauk Jurisdiction
- High Court Justice orders 37 ISPs to block 12,000 Websites
- Trump cancelled his own participation in Davos, citing row over his proposed wall