Jana Sena chief Pawan Kalyan, who is currently touring the north coastal districts, branded the ruling Telugu Desam Party as the party of land grabbers. He was hard in his allegations against the ruling party and found the party leaders indulging in land grabbing everywhere.
The Jana Sena chief found fault with the government for not releasing the report of the special investigation team on the Visakhapatnam land scam. During his public meetings as part of his Praja Porata Yatra, Pawan Kalyan is leaving no stone unturned to accuse the party and its leaders as land grabbers and corrupt. He branded the several TDP leaders from the backward Uttarandhra indulging in land grabbing and illegal sand mining. His allegation that the leaders are rich but the region is backward had gone well among the people for some change in their lives.
He is telling people that he had helped the TDP to come to power in the last elections only fearing the cases of loot and land grabbing. But, he was disappointed and betrayed by the TDP leaders who were indulging in several cases of land grabbing and exploitation all over the State.
When he visited the Mudupaka village of Pendurti constituency in Visakhapatnam, Pawan Kalyan found that the 950 acres of lands belonging to the Dalits and BCs were being grabbed by some ruling party leaders. He stood by the Dalits and BCs of the village and gave a stern warning to the TDP leadership to stop such criminal activities.
While promising to work for the development of Uttarandhra, Pawan Kalyan is interacting with the intellectuals and cross sections of the people from these three districts. He finds more land grabbers in the ruling TDP than he feared it from the YSR Congress before the 2014 elections.
However, the TDP leaders have not responded to Pawan Kalyan’s allegation against the party and its leaders yet.
Bilateral dialogue between Washington & Pyongyang stalled on how to move denuclearization process Washington sources reported that Secretary of State Mike Pompeo set a deadline by which North Korea must denuclearize, saying that the process must be completed by January 2021, when President Donald Trump's current term would end. Meanwhile in a statement, Pompeo also expressed his desire to meet with his North Korean counterpart, Ri Yong-ho, next week in New York during the United Nations General Assembly.
- Signing up for the credit line to receive Instant access on Flipkart
- Train Services stopped at Kerala, Bengaluru & Coastal Karnataka resumes
- Mis-happening at Jet Airways focus Mumbai to Jaipur
- Police tightens grip on H Raja!
- Karunas blackmails police!
- HAL former chief on Rafel controversy!
- Coimbatore college Managing Director's Cheap act!
- AICC names leaders for 10 election related committees
- Stormy Daniels claimed that US President has 'an unusual penis'
- Can we know in advance about the condition & intensity of rains?
- Moon's mediation & Kim's commitment at summit satisfied Washington
- India complaints on Brutal killing of BSF Soldier by Pakistan troopers
- PM Narendra Modi catapults more projects in Varanasi
- Hong Kong based airline painted out error in Company's Name
- Big win for Women Rights activists in Muslim Community in india