Jana Sena chief Pawan Kalyan, who is currently touring the north coastal districts, branded the ruling Telugu Desam Party as the party of land grabbers. He was hard in his allegations against the ruling party and found the party leaders indulging in land grabbing everywhere.
The Jana Sena chief found fault with the government for not releasing the report of the special investigation team on the Visakhapatnam land scam. During his public meetings as part of his Praja Porata Yatra, Pawan Kalyan is leaving no stone unturned to accuse the party and its leaders as land grabbers and corrupt. He branded the several TDP leaders from the backward Uttarandhra indulging in land grabbing and illegal sand mining. His allegation that the leaders are rich but the region is backward had gone well among the people for some change in their lives.
He is telling people that he had helped the TDP to come to power in the last elections only fearing the cases of loot and land grabbing. But, he was disappointed and betrayed by the TDP leaders who were indulging in several cases of land grabbing and exploitation all over the State.
When he visited the Mudupaka village of Pendurti constituency in Visakhapatnam, Pawan Kalyan found that the 950 acres of lands belonging to the Dalits and BCs were being grabbed by some ruling party leaders. He stood by the Dalits and BCs of the village and gave a stern warning to the TDP leadership to stop such criminal activities.
While promising to work for the development of Uttarandhra, Pawan Kalyan is interacting with the intellectuals and cross sections of the people from these three districts. He finds more land grabbers in the ruling TDP than he feared it from the YSR Congress before the 2014 elections.
However, the TDP leaders have not responded to Pawan Kalyan’s allegation against the party and its leaders yet.
Sehwag challenges Kohli can't do it! Former Indian swashbuckling opening batsman Virender Sehwag has challenged that though Indian Skipper, run machine Virat Kohli has been making new records and breaking existing records, smashing most of the records of Master Blaster Sachin Tendulkar, he won't be able to overcome several records. Kolhi has been on a rampage as he has been breaking records one after the other with every match and he is literally unstoppable.
- Ice seller tries to commit suicide!
- Rajinikanth's sudden press meet!
- Gaja storm takes extreme speed!
- Pawan Failed to STOP
- Rajinikanth is against PM Narendra Modi
- Wealthy Indian tech arrested for assaulting escort
- Cops shot the guy who killed the Indian student
- Is Chandrababu Naidu & DGPs involved in knife attack on YS Jagan?
- Suzuki Burgman Street scooters ready for launch
- Soorasamharam Event held in a spiritual way at Tiruchendur
- Lives of tribals mean nothing to Chandrababu today: Pawan
- Did Governor E.S.L. Narasimhan brought KCR closer to BJP?
- Cyclonic storm Gaja to bring heavy Rainfall Coupled with Gale Wind
- Puducherry CM slammed KCR
- Why Prabhas not showing interest in his marriage?