Andhra Pradesh Govt set a world record today by launching house warming (Gruha Pravesham) programme of 3,00,346 houses simultaneously in all the 13 districts. Chief Minister N Chandrababu Naidu launched the programme from Indira Gandhi municipal stadium in Vijayawada this morning. It may be noted that the state government organised house warming of one lakh houses on October 2 Gandhi jayanthi last year.
Speaking on the occasion, the Chief Minister said 5, 80,849 houses were completed from 2014 to June this year under various schemes. He said 3, 03,164 houses were completed during 2017-18 at a cost of Rs 3746 cr. He said the housing beneficiaries include 57,296 SCs, 24,332 STs, 1, 43,005 BCs and 75,713 other castes.The Chief Minister said the number of beneficiaries include 2,765 in Srikakulam, 1,408 in Vizianagaram, 6,624 in Visakhapatnam,11,102 in East Godavari,7,109 in West Godavari, 4,549 in Krishna,9,183 in Guntur,6,447 in Prakasam, 3765 in Nellore, 5795 in Chitoor,5,949 in Kadapa, 5,395 in Anantapur and 5,622 in Kurnool districts.
Stating that the previous Congress government misused Rs 4,150 crore in housing scheme, the Chief Minister said that the state government has been completing the housing for poor to provide permanent shelter to all the eligible people. He said while the state government spent Rs 6,260 crore towards housing so far the central government allotted only Rs 1296 cr. He said that the state government committed to provide housing as a gift to women to enhance their respect in the society. He said that the state government has been implementing several welfare programmes for the benefit of people.
The Chief Minister said the NDA government cheated the state government in all fronts and failed to fulfil the bifurcation assurances. He said while the state government continuing its fight against the central government to fulfil the bifurcation assurances, the Opposition YSR Congress party has been extending support to BJP government mortgaging the interests of state government.
The Chief Minister made it clear the welfare schemes would be continued despite non-cooperation from central govt. He said 19 lakh houses would be constructed by 2019 including 60,000 houses in Vijayawada city.Earlier Minister for I & PR and rural housing Kalava Srinivasulu said transparency maintained in housing schemes and payments made online through National Payments Corporation of India to the accounts of housing beneficiaries. He said that the opposition party has been making baseless allegations on housing scheme. He said that the AP state Housing Corporation Limited completed 39 years today.
Tamilisai welcomes Kamal speech! BJP Tamilnadu leader Tamilisai Soundararajan has said that it is wrong to consider either Rajinikanth or Vijay's statements as a danger to BJP. She had met the press recently at Chennai airport and had said that Rajinikanth's statement that he is not going to contest Lok Sabha elections is a clear one and that it will not cause any danger to BJP.
- Kiran Bedi Vs Narayanasamy intensifies!
- Kaduvetti Guru's mother against Anbumani!
- 4 soldiers die in a fight!
- Kamal slams Rajinikanth
- KPN Travels - A Bus Service which would make you regret
- Pulwama attacker's father blames Indian security forces for his son turning into terrorist
- Telangana will have 33 districts from now onwards
- Police arrested Kashmiri student for making insensitive posts about Pulwama terror attack
- Mamata Banerjee condemned Pulwama attack, strong action against Pakistan
- Rajinikanth warned Media not to use his photograph for LS Polls 2019
- Pakistan Authorities cancelled registration of a school for playing Indian song & Flag
- Contribute to CRPF Families through this websites
- EPS spends 15 crores on ads!
- Chinnathambi locked in cage!
- No to BJP says Sarathkumar!