Lahore sources added that Mumbai attack mastermind and banned Jamaat-ud-Dawah (JuD) chief Hafiz Saeed has launched an intense election campaign in different parts of Pakistan urging people to vote for his candidates in the July 25 general elections to safeguard the two nation ideology and avert a water crisis. Meanwhile Saeed inaugurated the election offices of the Milli Muslim League (MML), the political wing of the JuD, in Lahore, Islamabad, Sahiwal, Sargodha, Faisalabad and Jhang and addressed rallies there during the last one week.
Accordingly the appeal he is making in his speeches is "vote for those who can stop India from building dams on Pakistani rivers so that Pakistan do not face water crisis in days to come, safeguard the two nation ideology and help Kashmiris to get freedom and make the country a strong citadel of Islam". Moreover Saeed also promises to provide a "new political leadership' that will change the destiny of Pakistan.
Further Hafiz Saeed 's son, son-in-law and 13 women are among 265 JuD
candidates contesting on AAT platform in July 25 general elections on national
and provincial assemblies seats across Pakistan. Meanwhile Saeed, who also
carries a USD 10 million American bounty on his head for his role in terror
activities, is not contesting the election. Moreover Saeed and his four aides Abdullah
Ubaid, Malik Zafar Iqbal, Abdul Rehman Abid and Qazi Kashif Hussain were placed
under house arrest in Lahore on January 30 under anti-terrorism act.
Saudi Arabia auctions real estates of billionaire Maan al-Sanea Riyadh sources stated that Saudi Arabia will auction real estate owned by indebted billionaire Maan al-Sanea and his company starting next month to help repay billions of riyals due to creditors. Meanwhile sources familiar with the matter told Reuters, Sanea ranked by Forbes in 2007 as one of the world's
- In 2019 Lok Sabha polls, people will defeat BJP: Mamata Banerjee
- MK Stalin launched scathing attack on Edappadi Palaniswami leveling corruption charges
- Trump imposes additional tariffs on China from September 24
- Who is the Baahubali of Telangana?
- Yusaku Maezawa, founder & CEO of Zozo, First Tourist to Moon
- Domestic fuel prices continued to scale new height
- Heavy rains expected today as well!
- Vijaya Bhaskar gets aroused!
- Sunny gets a wax statue!
- A sleep ruins minister's life!
- Finance Minister announced Merger of 3 Banks
- Who is Country's Highest Earning MLA?
- North & South Korean Leaders Meet at Pyongyang
- Guys involved in Controversial WhatsApp chat to kill Defense Minister held
- Centre's decision to ban 328 FDC drugs brought 6,000 medicines on radar