Amethi sources added that Congress president Rahul Gandhi hit out at the Centre on Wednesday, claiming that the much talked about bullet train project was like a "magic train" which may not materialize. Meanwhile when targeting the Narendra Modi led government at the Centre, Rahul Gandhi also said that despite an issue like Doklam on the border, the Prime Minister was seen sitting on a swing with the Chinese president.
As per report Modi's bullet train is like a magic train which may not materialize in reality," the Congress chief said speaking to party activists at Fursatganj in Amethi. Furthermore when continuing his attack, Rahul Gandhi, who represents Amethi in the Lok Sabha, also claimed that the Centre's demonetization decision had done nothing but derail business activity at all levels.
Moreover after attacking the government on the foreign policy front, Rahul
Gandhi said despite a contentious and sensitive issue like Doklam on the
border, Prime Minister Narendra Modi sat on a swing with the Chinese president.
Previously Rahul Gandhi also visited Pure Dhingai village to condole the death
of a farmer who allegedly died some time back while waiting for the sale of his
crop at a government centre. Further a party activist said very soon around 250
youth, active on social media, may be selected and trained by the Jawahar Lal
Nehru Leadership Institute in the field of media.
Saudi Arabia auctions real estates of billionaire Maan al-Sanea Riyadh sources stated that Saudi Arabia will auction real estate owned by indebted billionaire Maan al-Sanea and his company starting next month to help repay billions of riyals due to creditors. Meanwhile sources familiar with the matter told Reuters, Sanea ranked by Forbes in 2007 as one of the world's
- In 2019 Lok Sabha polls, people will defeat BJP: Mamata Banerjee
- MK Stalin launched scathing attack on Edappadi Palaniswami leveling corruption charges
- Trump imposes additional tariffs on China from September 24
- Who is the Baahubali of Telangana?
- Yusaku Maezawa, founder & CEO of Zozo, First Tourist to Moon
- Domestic fuel prices continued to scale new height
- Heavy rains expected today as well!
- Vijaya Bhaskar gets aroused!
- Sunny gets a wax statue!
- A sleep ruins minister's life!
- Finance Minister announced Merger of 3 Banks
- Who is Country's Highest Earning MLA?
- North & South Korean Leaders Meet at Pyongyang
- Guys involved in Controversial WhatsApp chat to kill Defense Minister held
- Centre's decision to ban 328 FDC drugs brought 6,000 medicines on radar