Amethi sources added that Congress president Rahul Gandhi hit out at the Centre on Wednesday, claiming that the much talked about bullet train project was like a "magic train" which may not materialize. Meanwhile when targeting the Narendra Modi led government at the Centre, Rahul Gandhi also said that despite an issue like Doklam on the border, the Prime Minister was seen sitting on a swing with the Chinese president.
As per report Modi's bullet train is like a magic train which may not materialize in reality," the Congress chief said speaking to party activists at Fursatganj in Amethi. Furthermore when continuing his attack, Rahul Gandhi, who represents Amethi in the Lok Sabha, also claimed that the Centre's demonetization decision had done nothing but derail business activity at all levels.
Moreover after attacking the government on the foreign policy front, Rahul
Gandhi said despite a contentious and sensitive issue like Doklam on the
border, Prime Minister Narendra Modi sat on a swing with the Chinese president.
Previously Rahul Gandhi also visited Pure Dhingai village to condole the death
of a farmer who allegedly died some time back while waiting for the sale of his
crop at a government centre. Further a party activist said very soon around 250
youth, active on social media, may be selected and trained by the Jawahar Lal
Nehru Leadership Institute in the field of media.
PMK will support AIADMK- BJP front in Tamilnadu in general elections Chennai sources stated that deputy chief minister O Panneerselvam announced on Tuesday the Pattali Makkal Katchi (PMK) will support the AIADMK- BJP front in Tamilnadu in the forthcoming general elections. As per report the PMK will contest on six Lok Sabha seats and will be given one Rajya Sabha seat and the PMK, has a support base in northern Tamilnadu, especially among the OBC Vanniyar community.
- French researchers found 5.8 million Indane customer records
- Will Sania Mirza be removed as brand ambassador of Telangana ?
- Freedom we have is very expensive due to CRPF Employees
- Why India raised Pulwama attack issue at Munich Conference?
- RBI found large divergence in the books of Yes Bank
- Tamilisai welcomes Kamal speech!
- Kiran Bedi Vs Narayanasamy intensifies!
- Kaduvetti Guru's mother against Anbumani!
- 4 soldiers die in a fight!
- Kamal slams Rajinikanth
- KPN Travels - A Bus Service which would make you regret
- Pulwama attacker's father blames Indian security forces for his son turning into terrorist
- Telangana will have 33 districts from now onwards
- Police arrested Kashmiri student for making insensitive posts about Pulwama terror attack
- Mamata Banerjee condemned Pulwama attack, strong action against Pakistan