As per report TDP MP and former Congress leader JC Diwakar Reddy never minces his words and he speaks upfront and he speaks his mind. Meanwhile during the TDP MP's Deeksha in Vizag demanding for Railway Zone, JC has recalled the timeline of events that led to bifurcation of the state. Moreover coming down heavily on Sonia Gandhi for unilaterally bifurcating the state, JC alleged that Sonia has divided the state for selfish reasons to make her son Rahul Gandhi Prime Minister.
Accordingly JC said Sonia had planned to get all 42 seats of AP by dividing into two states Telangana and Andhra Pradesh and hoped to get them through TRS in Telangana and YSRCP in AP. Furthermore JC said Sonia hadn't paid heed to his words despite his severe cautions that party would pay hefty price if she goes unilaterally with the division. JC said he had even given a free advice to Sonia to make her son PM.
Moreover he said anyone who has to become PM has to
get the nod of Uttar Pradesh and hence JC said he had advised her to get Rahul
married to a Brahmin girl from UP since Brahmins play dominant role in UP. JC
said Sonia had smiled to his advice. Presently emotional JC said Mod & Co is
running to take away the credit, but people know who is behind Polavaram and he
recently visited the place, it was huge project and it helps people immensely”.
Kaduvetti Guru's mother against Anbumani! Politician Kaduvetti Guru's mother Kalyani has said that in the upcoming Lok Sabha elections, she will contest against Anbumani and this was confirmed by her family members. Former MLA and Vanniyar association leader Kaduvetti Guru had passed away after health issues a few months back in Chennai Apollo hospital.
- 4 soldiers die in a fight!
- Kamal slams Rajinikanth
- KPN Travels - A Bus Service which would make you regret
- Pulwama attacker's father blames Indian security forces for his son turning into terrorist
- Telangana will have 33 districts from now onwards
- Police arrested Kashmiri student for making insensitive posts about Pulwama terror attack
- Mamata Banerjee condemned Pulwama attack, strong action against Pakistan
- Rajinikanth warned Media not to use his photograph for LS Polls 2019
- Pakistan Authorities cancelled registration of a school for playing Indian song & Flag
- Contribute to CRPF Families through this websites
- EPS spends 15 crores on ads!
- Chinnathambi locked in cage!
- No to BJP says Sarathkumar!
- Student thanks minister for slipper
- BIG BREAKING - Supreme court dismisses Vedanta 's plea to reopen #Sterlite plant in Tuticorin