A Twitter user named Girish Maheshwari has been arrested on charges of issuing rape threats to Congress leader Priyanka Chaturvedi's daughter through social media. Girish who is a Mumbai based guy, has been arrested by a joint Mumbai - Delhi police team at Ahmedabad.
It was after orders from the central home ministry that the police had arrested the person who had sent rape threats to the minor daughter of congress spokesperson. The home ministry had acquired the details of the accused user GirishK1605 from Twitter.
After the arrest, Priyanka Trivedi had
thanked the teams of Mumbai and Delhi police for the swift action, and also the
home minister Rajnath Singh for lending support and making sure the union home
ministry was instant in offering help. It all began with a tweet sent by Girish
Maheshwari to Priyanka Chaturvedi, threatening to rape her minor daughter, and
the tweet was deleted after huge angry responses. An FIR has now been filed
against the accused Girish Maheshwari.
Pawan Kalyan contributed Rs. 100 for serving people Andhra Pradesh sources made a statement that Pawan Kalyan, who claims to be losing his revenue through films, is at again. Meanwhile this time, he publicly stated that he had given up Rs 100 Crore revenue per year in order to 'serve' people. Accordingly Pawan said he had floated Janasena Party to fight against injustice and corruption and Pawan said he sacrificed his filmy career for his politics.
- World's biggest OIL supplier Saudi Arabia announced plans to cut production
- Tougher laws & stricter implementation for rapism & Murder against girls: Rajinikanth
- Cochin International Airport bags an award
- 1000 War rockets to be preserved at Museum
- TN Matriculation Head orders Schools not to collect Money by threatening parents
- Alibaba makes record selling in first five minutes & $10 billion figure achieved
- Distributing 1 Lakh Cows per year is in BJPs Manifesto
- 69% Pakistanis aged 15-65 years don't know what the Internet is!!!
- Why Pasupuleti Balaraju quit TDP joined Janasena Party?
- Telangana Polls scheduled to be held by December 7
- Trump missing from one of weekend's most powerful images
- TRS MP Kavita attacked TPCC Chief
- Stalin condemns Periyar caste reference!
- Gaja storm getting intensified!
- Sivakasi laborers set to lose jobs!