As per report already, the war of words between the Opposition Congress and ruling BJP has begun over the Monsoon session. Presently with several crucial topics including Special Category Status to AP, Kadapa steel plant, Railway Zone in Vizag, reservations by TRS, Kaveri water dispute between AIADMK and Karnataka MPs, heated arguments between BJP MPs and Opposition MPs is expected.
Meanwhile TDP MPs are likely to create storm in the Parliament, YCP MPs seem to be clueless on how to take on the fight given their 'cordial' relation with the BJP shouldn't be affected and at the same time, they want the 'champion' of AP tag and 'protector' of AP tag. Furthermore amidst this, Congress yesterday accused the Union government of attempting to scuttle the Monsoon Session of Parliament. Congress alleged that Prime Minister Narendra Modi is running away from his responsibility of accountability to Parliament.
Moreover the senior leader, party spokesperson and
the deputy leader of the Congress in Rajya Sabha Anand Sharma alleged that the
BJP had wasted the last session and blamed the opposition for it instead. Further
referring to the recent meeting of MoS for Parliamentary Affairs Vijay Goel
with previous Prime Minister Manmohan Singh, he said there had to be a
structured dialogue with top leaders of opposition parties, including the
leader of opposition and also said there had been no proper dialogue between
the opposition and the government.
Railway suspects passengers for missing Bed sheets & Towels in A/c Coaches Accordingly affluent AC passengers are the prime suspects as over 21 lakh towels, bed sheets, blankets and other items went missing from air-conditioned coaches during 2017-18. As official said “The passengers are suspected to have made off with precisely 21,72,246 "bedroll items" including 12,83,415 hand towels, 4,71,077 bed sheets and 3,14,952 pillow covers from trains across the country
- KCR has No Loans, No Cars in his name
- Pawan Kalyans shocking comments on BJP
- Multi pronged strategy adopted by Telangana Cops to prevent Maoists threat
- Rahul Gandhi slams PM Modi & Anil Ambani in Rafael Deal
- Cyclone Gaja expected with more anticipation in Chennai
- Deepika-Ranveer MARRIED in Italy
- ISRO successfully launched GSLV-Mk III on Wednesday
- Chandrababu Naidu confident in winning in Telangana
- Muslims in Telangana state upset seeing attitude of political parties
- A new memoir titled "Becoming" by Michelle Obama out
- Bengaluru likely to receive rainfall on November 16-17 & 22-23
- Swiggy plans to deploy Women as delivery personnel across India
- Has AP government misused Tirumala Tirupathi temple funds?
- Sexual abuser arrested finally!
- Infosys founder supports Modi!