As per report in its aim towards human spaceflight, Indian space agency ISRO on Thursday carried out the first in a series of tests to qualify a crew escape system. Meanwhile the Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO) in a statement said the crew escape system is a critical technology for human spaceflight. In its aim towards human spaceflight, Indian space agency ISRO on Thursday carried out the first in a series of tests to qualify a crew escape system.
Accordingly the Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO) in a statement said the crew escape system is a critical technology for human spaceflight. As per report "The crew escape system is an emergency escape measure designed to quickly pull the crew module along with the astronauts to a safe distance from the launch vehicle in the event of a launch abort.
ISRO said "The first test (Pad Abort Test)
demonstrated the safe recovery of the crew module in case of any exigency at
the launch pad”. Furthermore according to the ISRO, the five hour countdown was
smooth and moreover the crew escapes system along with the simulated crew
module with a mass of 12.6 tonne, lifted off at 7 a.m. at the Satish Dhawan
Space Centre in Sriharikota in Andhra Pradesh. Further the test was over in 259
seconds, during which the crew escape system along with crew module soared
skyward, then arced out over the Bay of Bengal and floated back to Earth under
its parachutes about 2.9 km from Sriharikota. Around 300 sensors recorded
various mission performance parameters during the test flight.
AAP includes Jobs for Youth in its Manifesto Sources from Raipur stated that the Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) Sunday promised a corruption free administration, prohibition and a loan waiver for farmers if elected to power in Chhattisgarh. Meanwhile when releasing its manifesto in Raipur for the state polls, which the AAP is contesting for the first time, the Arvind Kejriwal led party announced a slew of measures for different sections of the society.
- PM Narendra Modi inaugurated two major national highways
- Why TN CM defended protests against AR Murugadoss's Sarkar?
- Owner charged for forcing Indian Woman
- Cyclone Gaja expected to hit coastal Tamilnadu & AP
- Actor Mohan Babu in support of TRS Party
- Green Challenge thrown by Telangana Government
- Wildfire in California killed 23
- New Rule in solving problems faced in NRI Marriages
- Hong Kong-Zhuhai-Macao bridge anticipated to have 5G service
- AP CM Chandrababu Naidu expands his Cabinet with 2 Ministers
- Do you know which is Indias Most CONGESTED PLACE?
- Why Chiranjeevi neither meets Rahul Gandhi nor attends any Congress meetings?
- Minister's controversial talks!
- ADMK member ousted for sexual misconduct!
- RTI reveals truth in Rajiv killers plea!