As per report in its aim towards human spaceflight, Indian space agency ISRO on Thursday carried out the first in a series of tests to qualify a crew escape system. Meanwhile the Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO) in a statement said the crew escape system is a critical technology for human spaceflight. In its aim towards human spaceflight, Indian space agency ISRO on Thursday carried out the first in a series of tests to qualify a crew escape system.
Accordingly the Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO) in a statement said the crew escape system is a critical technology for human spaceflight. As per report "The crew escape system is an emergency escape measure designed to quickly pull the crew module along with the astronauts to a safe distance from the launch vehicle in the event of a launch abort.
ISRO said "The first test (Pad Abort Test)
demonstrated the safe recovery of the crew module in case of any exigency at
the launch pad”. Furthermore according to the ISRO, the five hour countdown was
smooth and moreover the crew escapes system along with the simulated crew
module with a mass of 12.6 tonne, lifted off at 7 a.m. at the Satish Dhawan
Space Centre in Sriharikota in Andhra Pradesh. Further the test was over in 259
seconds, during which the crew escape system along with crew module soared
skyward, then arced out over the Bay of Bengal and floated back to Earth under
its parachutes about 2.9 km from Sriharikota. Around 300 sensors recorded
various mission performance parameters during the test flight.
Saudi Arabia auctions real estates of billionaire Maan al-Sanea Riyadh sources stated that Saudi Arabia will auction real estate owned by indebted billionaire Maan al-Sanea and his company starting next month to help repay billions of riyals due to creditors. Meanwhile sources familiar with the matter told Reuters, Sanea ranked by Forbes in 2007 as one of the world's
- In 2019 Lok Sabha polls, people will defeat BJP: Mamata Banerjee
- MK Stalin launched scathing attack on Edappadi Palaniswami leveling corruption charges
- Trump imposes additional tariffs on China from September 24
- Who is the Baahubali of Telangana?
- Yusaku Maezawa, founder & CEO of Zozo, First Tourist to Moon
- Domestic fuel prices continued to scale new height
- Heavy rains expected today as well!
- Vijaya Bhaskar gets aroused!
- Sunny gets a wax statue!
- A sleep ruins minister's life!
- Finance Minister announced Merger of 3 Banks
- Who is Country's Highest Earning MLA?
- North & South Korean Leaders Meet at Pyongyang
- Guys involved in Controversial WhatsApp chat to kill Defense Minister held
- Centre's decision to ban 328 FDC drugs brought 6,000 medicines on radar