According to sources Puducherry Chief Minister V Narayanasamy is a happy man this Wednesday afternoon. Meanwhile he joins Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal to hail the Supreme Court's observations in regard to the Lieutenant General's role in the decision making process of an elected government in Union territories.
Reports added that Narayanasamy who has in the past, alleged L-G Kiran Bedi's interference in the functioning of his government multiple times, tells TNM that the Apex court's judgment applies to Puducherry too. Moreover he further emphasizes that failure to adhere to it could lead to serious consequences. Furthermore the political tensions between the Narayanasamy led Congress Government and LG Kiran Bedi have been simmering since her appointment in 2016.
Narayanasamy explained "The LG should not
interfere in the functioning of a government voted to power by people and she
should not obstruct the activities of the ministers and Chief Minister. This is
what even the court is saying”. Presently the SC judgment reiterates my stand. Moreover
the Chief Minister further expresses the belief that Kiran Bedi will not
overstep her authority in the Union Territory here after.
PM Narendra Modi catapults more projects in Varanasi Lucknow sources stated that Launching development projects worth Rs 550 crore, Prime Minister Narendra Modi said Varanasi is being developed as the “Gateway to East India” and presented a report card to voters of his Lok Sabha constituency, claiming that before his election the holy city was at the mercy of the Lord under previous governments.
- Hong Kong based airline painted out error in Company's Name
- Big win for Women Rights activists in Muslim Community in india
- EC yet to come out with poll schedule for Telangana
- UP Govt Doctors to stage protest on October 1
- Is Kapu community is moving away from YCP?
- Another brutal murder in Andhra - SHOCKING BRUTAL VIDEO Inside
- Stalin demands resignation of Thangamani!
- Will Congress give Special Status to AP?
- PMK ropes in an actor!
- You will be shocked to know Modi's asset value - No Cars or Houses!
- Apollo's shocker on CCTV!
- Pandya injured - Damage for India?
- Hima Das name nominated for Arjuna Award
- Korean Presidents signs agreement to Ease Tension
- Ambati questioned Chandrababu's motive behind involving in affairs of TRS party