Chennai sources reported that the doctor population ratio of India seems unhealthy as against WHO recommendation of 1:1000. As per report the recent statistics by health ministry under National Health Profile-2018 shows that a government doctor serves a population of 11,082. Meanwhile with the current population of around 127 crore, India has around 10,41,395 government doctors as per the latest statistics in the report. Meanwhile the ratio is even lower for government allopathic doctors as only about 11% of the total registered doctors serve the government sector.
Meanwhile 9,26,426 doctors are employed in private hospitals, only 1,14,969 are registered as government allopathic doctors. Accordingly a private doctor serves to a population of 1375, while the government doctor population ratio is 1:11,082. Presently the burden on government doctors is higher because a large population depends on government hospitals due to its affordability.
Even though pass percentage of students Tamilnadu was as low as 39.55 in
undergraduates Neet this year, the state has an adequate doctor population
ratio of 1:921. Furthermore the state is ahead of national figures and has
eight doctors per 10,000 people and proving to be the medical capital Chennai
has more than 18 doctors per 10,000. Tamilnadu also has the benefit of Siddha
practitioners and major research institutes in the state.
Tamilnadu CM Edappadi Palaniswami said its PM candidate was yet undecided According to sources Tamilnadu Chief Minister K Palaniswami Friday made a strong pitch for a second term for Prime Minister Narendra Modi, lauding him for the air strikes on terror camps in Pakistan and saying he was the "only qualified" leader to ensure the nation's security. Meanwhile Modi was an "efficient and strong leader", he said launching his campaign for the April 18 Lok Sabha elections
- Will Telugu Actor Mohan Babu's protest against AP Govt is fruitful?
- Dharmapaul Gulati History Maker Founder of MDH Spices
- TDP Exposes Mohan Babu's Lies on Fees Reimbursement
- Jagan's Pulivendula Right Hand Arrested in Viveka Case?
- Pawan Kalyan Playing Caste Politics Very Well
- Will Donald Trump wipe off Islamic State group map within hours?
- Pawan Kalyan Trying To Create A Rift Between AP and Telangana
- Trailer of PM Narendra Modi grabbed 2 Million Views on YouTube
- Something Fishy about relationship between Pawan & Comedian Ali
- #GautamGambhir joins BJP - says He is impressed by PM Modi's Vision
- Pawan Kalyan's Accusations Worrying Pithapuram Sitting MLA
- Tough Fight In Rajahmundry City
- Fear of Failure for Chandra Babu Naidu
- A common man for YSRCP in Srikakulam
- #WorldWaterDay #SaveWater - Every drop counts