Hyderabad sources added that a task force will soon be appointed towards implementation of common ticketing system for different modes of transport. A top official said on Hyderabad Metro Rail Limited's plans for introducing common ticket and smart cards facility to facilitate hassle free journey for commuters both in metro rail and RTC buses and other modes of transport, HMRL Managing Director NVS Reddy said "We are working on it.
Presently a task force is also going to be appointed and in fact the target given by Minister for IT and Municipal Administration K T Rama Rao is to come out with a clear scheme within two months and Reddy told reporters on the sidelines of an event here. With regard to progress on the ongoing 72 km long elevated Hyderabad Metro Rail Project, Reddy said "We are on schedule." Furthermore when referring to multi-level car parking complexes, Reddy said the Request for Proposal (RFP) for such complexes would be floated in the next 15 days.
Meanwhile, Drivezy, a vehicle rentals and vehicle
sharing platform, yesterday launched its first edition of 125 bikes 'on
self-drive bike rental option for first/last mile connectivity' at five Metro
Stations and the service will be made available at Rs 3 per km. moreover Drivezy
co-founder Abhishek Mahajan said they have plans to launch electric bikes also
in Bengaluru and based on the feasibility they would implement it in Hyderabad
PM Modi felicitated winning teams of Singapore-India Hackathon Singapore sources reported that Prime Minister Narendra Modi today felicitated the six winning teams, including three from India, of the first India-Singapore Hackathon, a platform for the youth of the two countries to harness and showcase their innovations. Accordingly the top six teams, three each from India and Singapore, participated in a 36 hour Hackathon Grande Finale in Singapore.
- Social Activist Trupti Desai urged PM ensuring security for her visit to Sabarimala Temple
- Karunanidhi's Life Size Statue to be unveiled on December 16
- . Indian-American to replace Justice Brett Kavanaugh on DC Circuit Court of Appeals
- Gaja impacts throughout the state!
- Smriti Trolls DeepVeer!
- 13 year old dies in boxing contest!
- TN govt ready to face Gaja!
- Automated baggage check-in facility introduced for passengers in Bengaluru Airport
- Railway suspects passengers for missing Bed sheets & Towels in A/c Coaches
- KCR has No Loans, No Cars in his name
- Pawan Kalyans shocking comments on BJP
- Multi pronged strategy adopted by Telangana Cops to prevent Maoists threat
- Rahul Gandhi slams PM Modi & Anil Ambani in Rafael Deal
- Cyclone Gaja expected with more anticipation in Chennai
- Deepika-Ranveer MARRIED in Italy