Hyderabad sources added that a task force will soon be appointed towards implementation of common ticketing system for different modes of transport. A top official said on Hyderabad Metro Rail Limited's plans for introducing common ticket and smart cards facility to facilitate hassle free journey for commuters both in metro rail and RTC buses and other modes of transport, HMRL Managing Director NVS Reddy said "We are working on it.
Presently a task force is also going to be appointed and in fact the target given by Minister for IT and Municipal Administration K T Rama Rao is to come out with a clear scheme within two months and Reddy told reporters on the sidelines of an event here. With regard to progress on the ongoing 72 km long elevated Hyderabad Metro Rail Project, Reddy said "We are on schedule." Furthermore when referring to multi-level car parking complexes, Reddy said the Request for Proposal (RFP) for such complexes would be floated in the next 15 days.
Meanwhile, Drivezy, a vehicle rentals and vehicle
sharing platform, yesterday launched its first edition of 125 bikes 'on
self-drive bike rental option for first/last mile connectivity' at five Metro
Stations and the service will be made available at Rs 3 per km. moreover Drivezy
co-founder Abhishek Mahajan said they have plans to launch electric bikes also
in Bengaluru and based on the feasibility they would implement it in Hyderabad
9 Accused in Rajkumar kidnap released! In an unexpected turn of events, the Gobichettipalayam additional bench justice Mani had ordered the release of the 9 accused who were arrested in connection to the kidnapping of Kannada superstar Rajkumar years ago. In 2000, when Kannada actor Rajkumar was in his farm house, he was kidnapped by Sandalwood smuggling expert Veerappan, on July 30, in Erode's Thottagajanur near Thaalavadi.
- Trump speech right to dispute allegations by Stormy Daniels on Twitter
- Amit Shah launched a blistering attack on Congress at Bhopal
- Chennai Snake Park to design App for snake bite treatment
- Will TN people join Dr. Tamilisai Soundararajan for nominating PM Modi for Nobel Peace Prize?
- Incessant rain triggered flash floods & landslides in Northern India
- MD, New VP of India Operations appointed by FB
- Bengaluru to receive heavy rain this week
- Will Harish get more majority to KCR in the ensuing elections?
- TPCC Working President confident SB Congress winning in Telangana
- Mother of one of 7 convicts in Rajiv Gandhi assassination case met TN Governor
- Maoist killers identified!
- Telangana Governor follows new way in saving Fuel
- Case against Tamilisai soon!
- Hyderabad Metro Rail carries 85,000 Passengers daily
- Baba on moon? Truth or fake?