BJP MP Gopal Shetty has become a part of a controversy with his statement that Christians never participated in the freedom struggle. Gopal Shetty (64), is that MP of Mumbai north. He had recently participated in an event celebrating Mohammad Nabi's Birthday at Malad.
During his speech, he said that the Indian freedom struggle had the contribution of Hindus and Muslims but no Christians because Christians were British. This speech of Gopal Shetty has created a huge controversy. Mumbai Congress leader Bhushan Patil has said that it's nothing new for Gopal to speak in a controversial manner.
During a recent farmers suicide
issue he has even said that it has become a fashion for farmers to commit
suicide and had spoken in a derogatory manner regarding the ex gratia given by
different governments. Bhushan Patil said that such ministers should be
suspended from the party and made to resign.
First Indian state to introduce Smart e-Public Distribution System (e-PDS) According to sources Arunachal Pradesh becomes the first State in North East India to introduce Smart e-Public Distribution System (e-PDS), a solution developed by the Madras Security Printers, a company specializing in system integration and solutions for e-governance projects. Recently the End-to-end e-PDS system,
- Pawan Kalyan to have 'Gelupu Rotte' to win upcoming general elections in AP
- Ajay Maken left for treatment abroad for his orthopedic ailment
- Trump participates in UNGA events & bilateral meetings from September 24-27
- Will Madras HC hear petitions challenging land acquisition in Chennai-Salem Project?
- BJP leader gets trolled!
- Kausalya consoles Amrutha Varshini!
- Krishnaswamy turns against Karunas!
- Daye suppression isn't the end!
- HD Kumaraswamy meets 3,000 people every week during 'Janata Darshan'
- Muslims across 31 districts of Telangana must get representation in 2018 Elections
- TN Dr. Ambedkar Law University to remove unqualified teaching staff & other staff
- Will Tamilnadu Govt make Helmet compulsory?
- Cyclone Alert over west-central Bay of Bengal: IMD
- Why BJP spoiled alliance between TDP and TRS?
- Pakistan ready to discuss terrorism, Imran Khan pens PM Modi