40 goons who were in the hiding in Thiruvallur district have been arrested after a night long operation held by the police. The police had yesterday received information that more than 40 rowdies have been hiding in different parts of Thiruvallur. Following this, the cops went on a search operation in locations like Aatathangal, Gandhi Nagar and Solaiyamman Nagar areas.
In this extensive search operation, more than 40 rowdies who are involved in various crimes were arrested. Due to this operation that went throughout the night, the people residing in those areas had a tough time having a peaceful sleep as normalcy was impacted.
It must be noted that several months
ago, a popular rowdy named Binu had celebrated his birthday in Malayampatti
village of Poonamallee. Hearing this information, police had conducted similar
operations to arrest more than 70 rowdies then.
Granddaughter of TDP founder & late Chief Minister NT Rama Rao get TDP ticket Accordingly in a major move, the Telangana unit of the Telugu Desam party (TDP) on Thursday announced Nandamuri Suhasini, the daughter of actor cum politician Nandamuri Harikrishna, as its candidate for the Kukatpally constituency in Hyderabad, for the upcoming Telangana Assembly elections.
- Will forecast come true for TRS & give KCR another chance to rule Telangana?
- TN govt against Gaja!
- Secret pregnancy revealed by actor!
- Post Gaja, there's another threat!
- Vedaranyam heavily impacted by Gaja!
- Chandrababu Naidu leaving no leaf unturned to take on Modi
- Arvind Kejriwal to campaign in Telangana for AAP candidates
- Wedding Photos of Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh leaked out
- Will KTR quit politics, if TRS lost Elections?
- Cyclone Gaja crossed Tamilnadu coast between Nagapattinam & nearby Vedaranniyam
- PM Modi felicitated winning teams of Singapore-India Hackathon
- Social Activist Trupti Desai urged PM ensuring security for her visit to Sabarimala Temple
- Karunanidhi's Life Size Statue to be unveiled on December 16
- . Indian-American to replace Justice Brett Kavanaugh on DC Circuit Court of Appeals
- Gaja impacts throughout the state!