40 goons who were in the hiding in Thiruvallur district have been arrested after a night long operation held by the police. The police had yesterday received information that more than 40 rowdies have been hiding in different parts of Thiruvallur. Following this, the cops went on a search operation in locations like Aatathangal, Gandhi Nagar and Solaiyamman Nagar areas.
In this extensive search operation, more than 40 rowdies who are involved in various crimes were arrested. Due to this operation that went throughout the night, the people residing in those areas had a tough time having a peaceful sleep as normalcy was impacted.
It must be noted that several months
ago, a popular rowdy named Binu had celebrated his birthday in Malayampatti
village of Poonamallee. Hearing this information, police had conducted similar
operations to arrest more than 70 rowdies then.
Migrants figures shown a negative growth of 11.6% from Kerala Accordingly a new study says factors like the declining population in the 19-25 age groups and stagnant wages in the Gulf countries could be responsible for migration from Kerala declining 11% between 2013 and 2018. S. Irudayarajan, who led the Kerala Migration Survey (KMS) 2018 told reporters in Thiruvananthapuram
- Uber's Food delivery launched Insurance Program in partnership with Tata AIG
- Investigation about Sewing Needle hidden in Strawberries
- Karnataka Govt reduced state taxes on petrol & diesel
- Is YS Jagan caught in a trap?
- Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh testifies hearing before Senate Judiciary Committee
- Major Fire Accident at Kanya Cinema Theater, Visakhapatnam
- T Rajendar coming to Thiruvarur?
- Auto driver attacked for questioning BJP leader on Petrol price hike!
- Yet again Petrol Price goes up...
- Case against Thirumurugan Gandhi dismissed!
- H Raja's words will help fascism!
- H Raja receives High court order!
- Babies born yesterday on PM Modi's birthday gifted gold rings at Chennai
- TN couple received Petrol as Marriage Gift!!!
- Ramdev will not campaign for BJP in 2019 elections