40 goons who were in the hiding in Thiruvallur district have been arrested after a night long operation held by the police. The police had yesterday received information that more than 40 rowdies have been hiding in different parts of Thiruvallur. Following this, the cops went on a search operation in locations like Aatathangal, Gandhi Nagar and Solaiyamman Nagar areas.
In this extensive search operation, more than 40 rowdies who are involved in various crimes were arrested. Due to this operation that went throughout the night, the people residing in those areas had a tough time having a peaceful sleep as normalcy was impacted.
It must be noted that several months
ago, a popular rowdy named Binu had celebrated his birthday in Malayampatti
village of Poonamallee. Hearing this information, police had conducted similar
operations to arrest more than 70 rowdies then.
CBI & ED likely to issue summons for questioning former ICICI Bank CEO Chanda Kochhar According to report CBI sources said former ICICI Bank CEO and MD Chanda Kochhar, her husband Deepak Kochhar and industrialist V.N. Dhoot in connection with the Rs 3,250 crore loan case involving the Videocon Group and ICICI Bank. Meanwhile the Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) sources said the agency would initiate the summons as it had completed the scrutiny of documents
- SED of Tamilnadu mulling introducing board exams for classes 5 & 8
- Will YS Jagan become CM of AP as per survey?
- BJP leader wants Kanyakumari!
- Viral video of school students in trains!
- Measures were taken to stop water to Pakistan!
- Kamal says Thiruvarur gave family politics!
- Trump made no mention of China or Huawei, steps back from threat of full ban
- Fight between Swiggy & Zomato extends to takeover of Uber Eats
- Summer Season to be hotter than normal in Karnataka
- Congress questions BJP as either PM was completely oblivious to Pulwama attack
- Why Vijayakanth pretty unhappy with BJP-AIADMK response to DMDK ambition?
- YSRCP attacks TDP saying AP has 59 Lakh Fake Voters
- Telangana Govt announces Rs.25 Lakhs to Families of Pulwama attack jawans
- 2019 Elections testing waters for YS Jagan's stamina
- Animosity between AP people & Central government out in the open