Though there's no MLA representing BJP in Tamilnadu, BJP has been running a shadow government in the state, accused Tamilnadu Congress committee leader Thirunavukarasar. The analysis and moves made by the TN governor Banwarilal Purohit, the BJP making moves to lay the 8 lane road, despite people opposing it and with no fight back from the state government lead by ADMK, has been accused by the opposition parties.
In such a scenario, the congress committee meeting was held in Dharapuram. During Congress committee leader Thirunavukarasar's speech, he had said, "Modi has been a person who had not just cheated backward sections of society but also all common public by promising to deposit 15 lakhs in bank accounts, and employment for 2 crores.
Ever since Jayalalitha fell ill, BJP
has been running a shadow government in Tamilnadu using ADMK members as
puppets. With the parliament elections coming soon, Congress must take
necessary action to rise against BJP. None can form a government in Tamilnadu
without Congress involvement, and we expect internal elections sooner".
4 soldiers die in a fight! Earlier yesterday morning, the defense forces had a gunfight with militants in terrorist prone Pulwama area in Jammu and Kashmir, and in this fight, 4 soldiers lost their lives. Today morning, the defense forces started an encounter operation against terrorists hiding in Pinglan area of Pulwama district.
- Kamal slams Rajinikanth
- KPN Travels - A Bus Service which would make you regret
- Pulwama attacker's father blames Indian security forces for his son turning into terrorist
- Telangana will have 33 districts from now onwards
- Police arrested Kashmiri student for making insensitive posts about Pulwama terror attack
- Mamata Banerjee condemned Pulwama attack, strong action against Pakistan
- Rajinikanth warned Media not to use his photograph for LS Polls 2019
- Pakistan Authorities cancelled registration of a school for playing Indian song & Flag
- Contribute to CRPF Families through this websites
- EPS spends 15 crores on ads!
- Chinnathambi locked in cage!
- No to BJP says Sarathkumar!
- Student thanks minister for slipper
- BIG BREAKING - Supreme court dismisses Vedanta 's plea to reopen #Sterlite plant in Tuticorin
- Cryptocurrency - The basics and all you need to know