Though there's no MLA representing BJP in Tamilnadu, BJP has been running a shadow government in the state, accused Tamilnadu Congress committee leader Thirunavukarasar. The analysis and moves made by the TN governor Banwarilal Purohit, the BJP making moves to lay the 8 lane road, despite people opposing it and with no fight back from the state government lead by ADMK, has been accused by the opposition parties.
In such a scenario, the congress committee meeting was held in Dharapuram. During Congress committee leader Thirunavukarasar's speech, he had said, "Modi has been a person who had not just cheated backward sections of society but also all common public by promising to deposit 15 lakhs in bank accounts, and employment for 2 crores.
Ever since Jayalalitha fell ill, BJP
has been running a shadow government in Tamilnadu using ADMK members as
puppets. With the parliament elections coming soon, Congress must take
necessary action to rise against BJP. None can form a government in Tamilnadu
without Congress involvement, and we expect internal elections sooner".
136 people died after a ferry capsized on Lake Victoria, Tanzania Accordingly many are missing and it is feared that more than 200 people in total may have drowned. Rescue efforts resumed on Friday after being halted overnight. As per report the MV Nyerere ferry overturned near Ukara Island on its way from Bugorora. Meanwhile it is thought the overloaded vessel tipped over when crowds on board moved to one side as it docked.
- Karnataka CM Kumaraswamy called for a Revolt against BJP
- Balapur Laddu sets a new Record as it fetches Rs.16.6 Lakhs in Auction!
- TN Govt opened bookings for the online sale of imported sand at Thoothukudi port
- PM Narendra Modi catapulted many projects in Odisha & Chhattisgarh
- Is Chandrababu Naidu elder than PM Modi in politics?
- Will Chandrababu Naidu attend Court in Babli Case?
- India moving towards 5G: PM Modi
- "Facebook Dating" made available within social networking company's mobile app
- First Indian state to introduce Smart e-Public Distribution System (e-PDS)
- Pawan Kalyan to have 'Gelupu Rotte' to win upcoming general elections in AP
- Ajay Maken left for treatment abroad for his orthopedic ailment
- Trump participates in UNGA events & bilateral meetings from September 24-27
- Will Madras HC hear petitions challenging land acquisition in Chennai-Salem Project?
- BJP leader gets trolled!
- Kausalya consoles Amrutha Varshini!