The second T20 International between India and England, began with England winning the toss and deciding to bowl first. The Indian innings began on a disastrous note with both the openers, Rohit Sharma and Shikhar Dhawan removed early, while last match centurion KL Rahul also departed in quick succession.
Skipper Virat Kohli and Suresh Raina forged a much needed partnership, as Raina scored a brisk 27(20) before being dismissed, and was followed by the wicket of Kohli who missed out on a deserving half century, for 47(38). Entered MS Dhoni, who scored an unbeaten 32(24)*, in his 500th match, propelling India to 148/5 in 20 overs.
The English innings began on a shaky
note with Umesh Yadav removing Jos butler and Jason Roy early. Root followed
suit, but Hales and Morgan tried the resurrection act, trying to forge a
partnership. However with Morgan's departure entered Bairstow who scored a
quickfire 28(18). Hales held firm despite wickers at the other end, scoring a
match winning 58(41b, 4x4,3x6)*, leading England to 149/5, Winning by 5 wickets
with 2 balls to spare.
3 Maharashtrian Dishes You Must Prepare for this Ganesh Chaturthi All the Pandals have been set up and Ganapathi has arrived and we all couldn't get more excited. Every year the festival is celebrated on a bigger scale and Maharashtra does it, even more, bigger and that is because of the dishes they prepare. Now, we bring you 3 dishes which you must know to prepare.
- Donald Trump and His Adventures in WWE
- Hyderabad youngsters stranded in Malaysia
- Telangana health coverage model is a robust program covering nearly 80 lakh families
- US badly attacked on Military parade in Iran
- TPCC Chief & KTR lashed out at Twitter
- BJP AP unit challenged CM Chandrababu Naidu for early poll
- Is there a political controversy between India & Former French President?
- No Bail for Karunas until October 5th!
- Madurai express to land in Thiruvarur!
- TN BJP Leaders clash within each others
- DMK leader involved in accident!
- Tanzania boat accident kills more than 200!
- Pakistan fan sings Indian National anthem!
- AIADMK lawmaker Karunas arrested for making remarks against CM
- 10,000 to participate in Plant based Festival in Beijing