The second T20 International between India and England, began with England winning the toss and deciding to bowl first. The Indian innings began on a disastrous note with both the openers, Rohit Sharma and Shikhar Dhawan removed early, while last match centurion KL Rahul also departed in quick succession.
Skipper Virat Kohli and Suresh Raina forged a much needed partnership, as Raina scored a brisk 27(20) before being dismissed, and was followed by the wicket of Kohli who missed out on a deserving half century, for 47(38). Entered MS Dhoni, who scored an unbeaten 32(24)*, in his 500th match, propelling India to 148/5 in 20 overs.
The English innings began on a shaky
note with Umesh Yadav removing Jos butler and Jason Roy early. Root followed
suit, but Hales and Morgan tried the resurrection act, trying to forge a
partnership. However with Morgan's departure entered Bairstow who scored a
quickfire 28(18). Hales held firm despite wickers at the other end, scoring a
match winning 58(41b, 4x4,3x6)*, leading England to 149/5, Winning by 5 wickets
with 2 balls to spare.
KCR has No Loans, No Cars in his name According to sources TRS chief and CM KCR, who has filed his nomination on Wednesday at Gajwel RDO office, has declared his assets both movable and immovable assets. Meanwhile KCR declared that he has no own vehicle and further he stated that he owns assets worth Rs 10.40 Crore and his wife Shobha has assets worth Rs 94.59 Lakh.
- Pawan Kalyans shocking comments on BJP
- Multi pronged strategy adopted by Telangana Cops to prevent Maoists threat
- Rahul Gandhi slams PM Modi & Anil Ambani in Rafael Deal
- Cyclone Gaja expected with more anticipation in Chennai
- Deepika-Ranveer MARRIED in Italy
- ISRO successfully launched GSLV-Mk III on Wednesday
- Chandrababu Naidu confident in winning in Telangana
- Muslims in Telangana state upset seeing attitude of political parties
- A new memoir titled "Becoming" by Michelle Obama out
- Bengaluru likely to receive rainfall on November 16-17 & 22-23
- Swiggy plans to deploy Women as delivery personnel across India
- Has AP government misused Tirumala Tirupathi temple funds?
- Sexual abuser arrested finally!
- Infosys founder supports Modi!
- Downfall of Rajapakse govt!