New Delhi sources reported that retired engineer with Irrigation department Dontula Lakshminarayana said that a petition has been filed against the Kaleshwaram project in Supreme Court. Meanwhile the petition states that the project had been redesigned only to misuse the public funds and the Supreme Court will take up the case on July 9.
Moreover the retired engineer said the redesign was above the required total water storage capacity and it was only to waste public money. Furthermore even as the chief minister K Chandrashekar Rao was portraying the Kaleshwaram site as a tourist spot, the project with 19 reservoirs was being built over and above the desired capacity, the petition said.
As per report Lakshminarayana said that while the
storage capacity was 144 tmcs, the government was claiming to give 170 tmcs
"which is completely absurd." Meanwhile he observed that irrigation
projects consume huge budgets, and the government should not blindly redesign
them with commissions and contractors in mind and moreover he submitted in his
petition that a project whose cost was Rs 50,000 crores, in the name of
redesign has been hiked to Rs 90,000 crores.
Puducherry CM slammed KCR Hyderabad sources reported that Puducherry Chief Minister V. Narayanasamy slammed caretaker Chief Minister K. Chandrasekhar Rao and the Telangana Rashtra Samiti saying that the 4 ‘K’s were damaging Telangana state. Meanwhile as per report the four Ks, according to him were Mr. K. Chandrasekhar Rao, Mr K.T. Rama Rao, Ms K. Kavitha and ‘Kutumbam (family)’. Mr. Narayanasamy
- Why Prabhas not showing interest in his marriage?
- Chandrababu Naidu released TDPs candidates list for Telangana Polls
- Pawan Kalyan contributed Rs. 100 for serving people
- World's biggest OIL supplier Saudi Arabia announced plans to cut production
- Tougher laws & stricter implementation for rapism & Murder against girls: Rajinikanth
- Cochin International Airport bags an award
- 1000 War rockets to be preserved at Museum
- TN Matriculation Head orders Schools not to collect Money by threatening parents
- Alibaba makes record selling in first five minutes & $10 billion figure achieved
- Distributing 1 Lakh Cows per year is in BJPs Manifesto
- 69% Pakistanis aged 15-65 years don't know what the Internet is!!!
- Why Pasupuleti Balaraju quit TDP joined Janasena Party?
- Telangana Polls scheduled to be held by December 7
- Trump missing from one of weekend's most powerful images
- TRS MP Kavita attacked TPCC Chief