Accordingly in what can be a remarkable achievement of AP state government, CM Chandrababu Naidu has performed house warming ceremony for as many as 3 Lakh houses built by the government for the poor. Meanwhile Chandrababu & his team conducted the house warming after completing the construction of 3 Lakh two bedroom houses for poor and needy under the NTR Housing Scheme.
Furthermore this great feat by Naidu is expected to earn him praises as well as help him score brownie points in the election year. Moreover this is likely to boost his party's prospects in the coming 2019 general elections where AP is going to face both Assembly and Parliament polls. Recently AP government had planned to construct 13 lakh houses through Village Housing Development Corporation under NTR Housing Scheme. Earlier on Thursday, the government organized mega house warming ceremony of the 3 lakh houses in all the 174 constituencies except Patamata in Vijayawada of Krishna district.
Moreover these houses are built for the poor across
12,769 grama panchayats and 123 municipalities in the state. Meanwhile, BJP has
begun politicizing the issue. BJP's AP unit leaders have alleged Naidu of
"grabbing" away their populist scheme. Furthermore after alleging
that AP state government has built the houses for the poor with the funds of
the Centre under PM Aways Yojana scheme, BJP state leaders found fault with
Naidu for not giving any credit to Narendra Modi.
BJP AP unit challenged CM Chandrababu Naidu for early poll Hyderabad sources made a statement that lawlessness prevails in AP as police and politicians trade in accusations and counter accusations, stated the BJP. Meanwhile Bharatiya Janata Yuva Morcha leader Mr. Vishnuvardhan Reddy said that AP was fit to go for early polls as there was a breakdown of constitutional machinery
- Is there a political controversy between India & Former French President?
- No Bail for Karunas until October 5th!
- Madurai express to land in Thiruvarur!
- TN BJP Leaders clash within each others
- DMK leader involved in accident!
- Tanzania boat accident kills more than 200!
- Pakistan fan sings Indian National anthem!
- AIADMK lawmaker Karunas arrested for making remarks against CM
- 10,000 to participate in Plant based Festival in Beijing
- Pakistan PM disappointed as India cancelled Foreign Minister Level Meet
- Trump administration will revoke work permits to H-4 visa users in 3 months
- Amazon to sell Shampoos, face pack, medicinal products made from Cow Urine & Dung
- 136 people died after a ferry capsized on Lake Victoria, Tanzania
- Karnataka CM Kumaraswamy called for a Revolt against BJP
- Balapur Laddu sets a new Record as it fetches Rs.16.6 Lakhs in Auction!