Accordingly in what can be a remarkable achievement of AP state government, CM Chandrababu Naidu has performed house warming ceremony for as many as 3 Lakh houses built by the government for the poor. Meanwhile Chandrababu & his team conducted the house warming after completing the construction of 3 Lakh two bedroom houses for poor and needy under the NTR Housing Scheme.
Furthermore this great feat by Naidu is expected to earn him praises as well as help him score brownie points in the election year. Moreover this is likely to boost his party's prospects in the coming 2019 general elections where AP is going to face both Assembly and Parliament polls. Recently AP government had planned to construct 13 lakh houses through Village Housing Development Corporation under NTR Housing Scheme. Earlier on Thursday, the government organized mega house warming ceremony of the 3 lakh houses in all the 174 constituencies except Patamata in Vijayawada of Krishna district.
Moreover these houses are built for the poor across
12,769 grama panchayats and 123 municipalities in the state. Meanwhile, BJP has
begun politicizing the issue. BJP's AP unit leaders have alleged Naidu of
"grabbing" away their populist scheme. Furthermore after alleging
that AP state government has built the houses for the poor with the funds of
the Centre under PM Aways Yojana scheme, BJP state leaders found fault with
Naidu for not giving any credit to Narendra Modi.
Special Focus Hide
4 soldiers die in a fight! Earlier yesterday morning, the defense forces had a gunfight with militants in terrorist prone Pulwama area in Jammu and Kashmir, and in this fight, 4 soldiers lost their lives. Today morning, the defense forces started an encounter operation against terrorists hiding in Pinglan area of Pulwama district.
- Kamal slams Rajinikanth
- KPN Travels - A Bus Service which would make you regret
- Pulwama attacker's father blames Indian security forces for his son turning into terrorist
- Telangana will have 33 districts from now onwards
- Police arrested Kashmiri student for making insensitive posts about Pulwama terror attack
- Mamata Banerjee condemned Pulwama attack, strong action against Pakistan
- Rajinikanth warned Media not to use his photograph for LS Polls 2019
- Pakistan Authorities cancelled registration of a school for playing Indian song & Flag
- Contribute to CRPF Families through this websites
- EPS spends 15 crores on ads!
- Chinnathambi locked in cage!
- No to BJP says Sarathkumar!
- Student thanks minister for slipper
- BIG BREAKING - Supreme court dismisses Vedanta 's plea to reopen #Sterlite plant in Tuticorin
- Cryptocurrency - The basics and all you need to know